Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Pound a link script now available FREE

I will not call it a catch but the licensing will be something like this

Senior memebers of this forum - Gets it free
Non senior members - $39
General Public - Branding and link back plus one off fee of $50

Senior memebers of this forum - Get it free, not link back or branding
Non senior members - Gets it free but with branding and a link back to this forum
General Public - Branding and link back plus one off fee of $50

Nice to hear it.:D waiting for this.

Hello Steve,
The script is now available. You should be able to download it later today or tomorrow, the site admin is working on putting it online to make the download easy. Only members with 20 posts of more will be able to download it though.

You are almost there, you missed just a little bit of info from the download requirments:

You can download it by clicking here (FREE to members of this forum with 40 or more posts or more, 20 of the posts MUST be new post you start.)

You need a minimum of 40 post, 20 of the post must be threads you started.
Thanks
A little hitch for me there. I prefer to join conversation and give my thoughts rather than start one as you may have noticed...:rolleyes:

You are not the only one, actually most people do this but if non of us start thread, there will be nothing to discuss :( that is why the clause was inserted to get people starting new conversation :)

I am sure if you rack you brains, you will think of a few things to start for example, you are the only one in this site with a sex shop, start a thread on how to run such site or the difficulties you have been having promoting it, not only will you create a new thread you may find other members offering you links, I will be one of such members :)

I am sure if you rack you brains, you will think of a few things to start for example, you are the only one in this site with a sex shop, start a thread on how to run such site or the difficulties you have been having promoting it, not only will you create a new thread you may find other members offering you links, I will be one of such members :)
Thats cool you are right though the main reason is you and others already start great topics and i am more than consumed by this. I will start a thread about my adult shop soon.

This is a whole new concept to me - paid for links on a links page specifically set up just for links. I always understood that search engines prefer links from sites which have some sort of similarity with one another? :confused:

I suppose I just don`t really understand the way this one works very well.

You do understand correctly TeamPlayer, the fact that search engine prefer link from contents pages does not mean the discount links from link sites, its just that the link from a contents page for example from your out doors sites to say my camping equipment client carry more weight than a link from the link site to my clients camping equipment site

As a rough example, if link from your site is given say 10 points, link from the link site may be given say 2 points.

Also, there are some very reputable link directories, if you get a link from them it will also carry more wight for example a link from Yahoo directory or DMOZ is more highly though of than a link say from my humble bid for placement directory

banners
Back