The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A Partner To Share Adplexity Adult

gabiroba23

affiliate
Anybody here has interest in buy an Adplexity Adult account with me? I do have interest in testing this tool, but once it doesn't offer a trial I thought about sharing the account with one, two or three persons also interested to test it. so we could test and see if it attends our expectations before committing $199 alone. If you guys have interest, send me your skype and I will create a group to discuss it. Thank you!

Anybody here has interest in buy an Adplexity Adult account with me? I do have interest in testing this tool, but once it doesn't offer a trial I thought about sharing the account with one, two or three persons also interested to test it. so we could test and see if it attends our expectations before committing $199 alone. If you guys have interest, send me your skype and I will create a group to discuss it. Thank you!
Hello dude, why don't you give a trial to other tools that are cheaper and also effective? i could suggest you to go for Admobispy, which is cheaper, but also i think you could have a trial with their service!

Hello dude, why don't you give a trial to other tools that are cheaper and also effective? i could suggest you to go for Admobispy, which is cheaper, but also i think you could have a trial with their service!
Thank you for the suggestion buddy. I checked the tool and I like it, but looks like they only have a few adult traffic sources, and only for the professional plan of $149. The reason for Adplexity is that they are by far, the best! They offer really specific targeting options(like target by carriers) and cover all the big adult networks. I do have access to Adplexity Mobile, and I can guarantee that there is no similar tool in the market.

Thank you for the suggestion buddy. I checked the tool and I like it, but looks like they only have a few adult traffic sources, and only for the professional plan of $149. The reason for Adplexity is that they are by far, the best! They offer really specific targeting options(like target by carriers) and cover all the big adult networks. I do have access to Adplexity Mobile, and I can guarantee that there is no similar tool in the market.

Hi, are you interested in sharing Adplexity Mobile?...

i only wish you to find something that fits you better, and helps you the best, good luck on this dude!

MI
Back