The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A newbie

Hey there!

Welcome to the forum :)

Seems like with your skills it will be easy to understand the technical part, and you may really make it work. Start learning about affiliate marketing here - Ask Me Anything - Mobidea sharing knowledge!

Do you already have ideas about the niche and vertical that you'd like to work with?
Will be interesting to see your growth!

Cheers!

Welcome , your Experience in WebDesign & Development will Help you to Start in Affiliate Marketing.

Wish you a Good Luck :)

Hi @Cuneyt Colak , welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!
Best of luck to you!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Cuneyt Colak !

I'm a web designer/develoer

Have you had a chance to checkout the Design and Creatives and Programming and Scripts forums yet?

also a newbie marketer

No problem, we can help you there. I always recommend that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

I'm happy to be a member of affiliatefix.

We're happy you're a member, too. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back