The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

A New Keyword Tool For Your Keyword Research Arsenal

THANKS Edwin!

Good catch!

The same site has another good bookmarklet: <a href="http://www.googletutor.com/2008/10/10/google-trends-bookmarklet/">Google Trends for Websites Bookmarklet</a>

I have a blog fired up to publish about these, giving you credit Edwin. I may try to find a couple of my other good bookmarklets tools and add those to that post too.

Thanks again!

You stinker! Great minds think alike!

I was just at SeoProtoolz too. I tried the bookmarklet I have, but had not used for a long time and could not get it to work. So then pulled a new tool in case the old one I had was extinct. Still didn't work. I have a script blocker that maybe isn't letting it through.

Can you try it so I know if it's just me? If not I'll contact Marcin about it and also have an idea for a couple added features. Maybe I'll even contract him to private label a new tool for me. I'll call it the 5 Star Super Duper Magic Swiss Army Knife Keyword Tool. :p :D :p :D

It would be free to members - you'd just have to link back from a PR 8 site to use it! :p :D :p :D

You stinker! Great minds think alike!

:D

I was just at SeoProtoolz too. I tried the bookmarklet I have, but had not used for a long time and could not get it to work. So then pulled a new tool in case the old one I had was extinct. Still didn't work. I have a script blocker that maybe isn't letting it through.

Can you try it so I know if it's just me?

I haven't used in a while as well, i'll load into my browser and see if it works for me.

It would be free to members - you'd just have to link back from a PR 8 site to use it! :p :D :p :D

No problem, i happen to have a few PR 8 sites to my disposal :D

Thanks for cking. I need to play catch up for a few days, so later in week will try to remember. Don't forget to nudge me though.

MI
Back