The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

a man ban my adsence account

miss_pk21

affiliate
am 27 female from pakistan last year me create a website and put google adsence ada and start my source of earning but a man daily visit my forum one day he fight with me and he all day clicks on my adsence banners next day me chak my adsence account that was ban me ask him he said me lots of clicks on ur website ads so your account suspand i wants to open new a website and pur adsence ads but i wants to now that how me save my account invilid clicks i dont wants agian ban my account from the google if there have any exprt tell me how me save my account for invlids clicks plz i am wating repply

if this was maliscous intent then you need to provide Google with your Logs to show themthe IP of the guy that clicked on your ads.

In all honesty though while I have managed to get back adsense accounts for people in the past, it is not that easy and you have to be whiter than white.

Opening another account is not an option because if the site, or the email domai, or the bank account or the ownership details of the new domain to old domain etc are the same as those of the old account, it IWLL raise a flag, just before you get to payout time, and your NEW account will be closed.

Your best bet is to write to Google explaining them the situation. I would also write a little script to redirect any visits from the offending IP to a page that simply states they are not welcome on your site. You can do this with a PHP script.

banners
Back