The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A little question for all you experts

Johnboy2

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am new here and a complete newbie when it comes to AM and I have been researching for months and I'm excited to get started properly. There is just one question I have for you all. I recently made a small wix site and paid for the domain and began to review all of the top Amazon products and it has about 20 pages, all of which are SEO optimized but I had a thought. I have been optimizing all of these pages for different products inside this main site but wouldn't it be more effective to make free blogs or free wix sites and simply create a one-page deal and optimize that for SEO all separately so it has a better chance of getting found on google so essentially splitting up all the pages from my main sites into much smaller ones or does it not make a difference if say some sub page of a sub page inside your website has the same SEO keywords as a one page website which is SEO optimized in the same way? I am asking this because with the first example I thought that even though the sub sub pages inside a big site are SEO optimized in the same way as just a one pager, the main website with the sub sub sub pages takes longer to get scanned via google?

Hope that makes sense.

Looking forward to gaining more wisdom, either good or bad.

Take care

Hi everyone,

I am new here and a complete newbie when it comes to AM and I have been researching for months and I'm excited to get started properly. There is just one question I have for you all. I recently made a small wix site and paid for the domain and began to review all of the top Amazon products and it has about 20 pages, all of which are SEO optimized but I had a thought. I have been optimizing all of these pages for different products inside this main site but wouldn't it be more effective to make free blogs or free wix sites and simply create a one-page deal and optimize that for SEO all separately so it has a better chance of getting found on google so essentially splitting up all the pages from my main sites into much smaller ones or does it not make a difference if say some sub page of a sub page inside your website has the same SEO keywords as a one page website which is SEO optimized in the same way? I am asking this because with the first example I thought that even though the sub sub pages inside a big site are SEO optimized in the same way as just a one pager, the main website with the sub sub sub pages takes longer to get scanned via google?

Hope that makes sense.

Looking forward to gaining more wisdom, either good or bad.

Take care

If you want to drive organic traffic, you should focus on the entire well-structured website/webpages.

The more thorough a webpage is, higher the chances of ranking good on search engines. It depends on your goal, because doing this can take a few months to get results, plus there are a lot of competition under this scene, specially in the reviews niche (depending on the industry/product).

Sp try to focus not only on the on-page optimization but also on important off-page and technical aspects such as acquiring backlinks, social media promotion, improving site speed, well structured sitemap, seo-friendly URLs, duplicate content, canonicals, mobile friendly site, etc

MI
Back