The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Great Tool For Finding AUTHORITY Sites to Build Backlinks On!

Jay Wessman

I just wanted to make a post to share one of my favourite sites with you all that I think will be useful to anyone that's doing SEO. It's free to use and makes the process of finding high authority websites to build your links on extremely easy.

The website is Knowem.com and and it's basically a directory filled with hundreds of the most authority websites on the internet that allow you to set up a profile and build a link back to your website.

These sites include blogging websites, social bookmarking websites, social networking websites, photo sharing websites, video sharing websites and more.

These are all quality websites that are here for the long term. These are not fly-by-night websites that are filled with spam but places that will give you some serious long term link juice if you just build up a presence on them.

So how do you use the site? Simple.

Just do a search for your keyword:

search-for-keyword.jpg

Then click the 'Social Networks' button:

social-profiles-link.jpg

You then see a list of hundreds of different websites all categorized by website type just waiting for you to build a link on:

web-properties.jpg

Then just go through and set up a profile on each one and build a link back to your website.

For the best results interact with all of the sites. This not only makes your profiles seem less spammy and makes them less prone to deletion but it makes your backlinks more powerful because most websites will give you a link back to your profile every time that comment on something, add a new friend, like something etc etc. This means that you can build up dozens of internal links back to your profile with your backlink giving it a lot of link juice.

Another cool feature of Knowem is that it will tell you which sites your exact keyword is still available for registration on. So if you were targeting "Toddler Toys" it will tell you if ToddlerToys.Blogspot.com is available for example.

Very simple stuff but very effective.

Re: A Great Tool For Finding AUTHORITY Sites to Build Backlinks

Looks like a great tool, thanks Jay!

Seems good. Thanks for sharing this with us :)

Very useful for SEO, good share even for people who have been doing SEO for some time.

These are all quality websites that are here for the long term. These are not fly-by-night websites that are filled with spam but places that will give you some serious long term link juice if you just build up a presence on them.
Thx for sharing this :D !!
It´s really very important to build backlinks only on high authority websites. Links on low ranking sites pull the own site down.

Jay
Great post bro as usual !
I was getting into that music on your Facebook video that you made awhile back!!
Ha ! Ha!
Keep up the great work!

PS: Did you hear that YouTube is now no follow they did the bait & switch like Google Plus did!!

Jay
Great post bro as usual !
I was getting into that music on your Facebook video that you made awhile back!!
Ha ! Ha!
Keep up the great work!

PS: Did you hear that YouTube is now no follow they did the bait & switch like Google Plus did!!

Cheers bro!

Yeah a lot of sites end up going NoFollow especially when they get huge. I still go for the NoFollow links anyway especially if it's as big of an authority site as YouTube is.

Whether or not these links carry any juice at all gets debated over and over again all over the web but my logic is that even if they carry absolutely no juice they still make your link building seem more natural which is ALWAYS a good thing.

A site with thousands of DoFollow links and not a single NoFollow link just doesn't seem organic at all.

MI
Back