The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A good rating CPA network

When looking for a new ad network, I think you should look out for the following:

- their reputation: if Google gives you several sources recommending that network, it's a good idea

- their reviews: can be either found on Google or on Forums. It'll help to ask about X or Y, instead of just asking "What is the best ad network?"

- their services: some networks charge per click, some charge CPM, some work performance based and so on. You need to find the solution that fits you best (look out for GEOs, verticals, past experiences, etc).

- their history in payments: there are a lot of cases of scamming in this industry, so you need to be as sure as possible that you choose well from the start.

There might also be some other indicators that you should look out for, but for me these would be the most important. Also, be careful when choosing giant networks, as they might not allocate you a dedicated manager or might not have the time to optimize your performance. I would choose medium-large if I were you.

When looking for a new ad network, I think you should look out for the following:

- their reputation: if Google gives you several sources recommending that network, it's a good idea

- their reviews: can be either found on Google or on Forums. It'll help to ask about X or Y, instead of just asking "What is the best ad network?"

- their services: some networks charge per click, some charge CPM, some work performance based and so on. You need to find the solution that fits you best (look out for GEOs, verticals, past experiences, etc).

- their history in payments: there are a lot of cases of scamming in this industry, so you need to be as sure as possible that you choose well from the start.

There might also be some other indicators that you should look out for, but for me these would be the most important. Also, be careful when choosing giant networks, as they might not allocate you a dedicated manager or might not have the time to optimize your performance. I would choose medium-large if I were you.
This are good advises, you should consider this, and one think more, you can also check out the conditions they ask for any new one that is getting register, those are some important informations that you can check out before joining any of them.

MI
Back