A Fine & Generous Gift from K & Fix Forums

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
An incredibly wonderful gift from Oliver Kenyon and Fix Forums.

This is an Extra Rare Final Batch Crown Royal Reserve from the famous LaSalle Distillery a little west of Montreal. Crown Royal XR (Extra Rare) was introduced in 2006. This limited-release version is sold in numbered bottles and was made from the last batches of whiskey distilled at the now-closed Lasalle, Quebec, distillery.

Karen and I have had busy and chaotic weekends for the past few months and finally set this weekend aside for ourselves and undisturbed quiet. So, we just had to get this bottle opened up and have a few sips (okay, maybe more than a few) of our favorite blended libation from Canada and toast all of our supporters and members here.

Thank you Oliver for all you do and your generosity!

T J & Karen

P1280410a.jpg

P1280403a.jpg

That's so cool. How's it taste, man? Nothing better than some fine, fine liquor!

SMOOOOOOTH! Light, but rich flavored. If you like a fine blended whiskey to sip on occasion, then I highly recommend this XR. They make a less expensive (but still pricey) premium blend for everyday labeled the XO you would love as well. The XR is my favorite among the Canadian blends.

Of course it's wonderful. It's Canadian, eh. :)

What a nice surprise that must have been, TJ. Glad you and your honey were able to carve out some time to enjoy it.

K and company know good gift-giving. :)

MI
Back