The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A few affiliate email marketing questions

Jackmehoff

affiliate
I want to start email marketing PPL links, but I just have a few questions before I get started.

1. What are some good CPA sites to get the PPL offers from?

2. Where is a good place to buy lists from?

3. What is a good email sending site that allows affiliate links?

4. What are some good ways to get a high inbox rate?

Also, any tips or tricks that would help a beginner would be great.

Thanks.

Hi mate

1 - there are many good cpa affiliate programs out there, it really depends on what industry/vertical that you want to work in and what type of commission you are expecting.

2 - my company run data for new domain registrations and recent credit card purchasers, we can target users by geo location and demographic and all of our leads are 99% verified and dated from the day before (we supply daily feeds by csv direct to your dropbox and we are running a lot of amazing deals on data this month)

3 - you can send from most sending services but each have their own requirements and restrictions based on the industry you are marketing, your data, your email content and acceptable bounce rates. If you are serious about email marketing then you really should get a dedicated sending system(s) then you have complete control over what you send with no risk of being shut down and losing all of your data and marketing materials.

4 - Getting into the inbox depends entirely on the quality of your data and how you manage it in terms of sending. If you send to old lists, you will inevitably send to blacklisted emails and spamtraps and consequently burn your server as well as achieving next to zero deliverability. But if your data is fresh and verified and you are smart with your emailing practices you can get high open rates, clicks, deliverability and great conversions. My company also offers systems and addons to help meet all of these requirements that you can make use of depending on your budget and experience.

Feel free to message me on skype (simonjajames) if you need any more info, good luck!

banners
Back