The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A couple of questions...

ProfitHacks

affiliate
Hi Both ,

First off just wanted to say thanks to both of you doing this & what a great idea it is..

Question's>

Do you think it would be worth a new affiliate getting involved with Adult CPA if they have limited knowledge and budget, taking into consideration they would be competing with guys like yourself? - If not, Then where would you suggest starting?

Also,

Being in the Adult Niche I can imagine there is a ton of distractions if you know what I mean, Does this kill productivity or are you now immune to the distractions haha?

I love the adult niche, its something that is easy to deal with daily... ;-)

I think if you are new and want to get into ANY niche its going to be competitive, especially if its a niche that makes money online.

The best method would be to learn as much as you can from reputable people who do this for a living, and then apply it and take major action
even if that means failure.

What you learn will help you grow.

I suggest doing Adult because you WILL see leads and conversions happening relatively fast..

Adult is still easy. People tend to say its saturated, but saturation is nothing but proof of concept that something is working out.
Theres always 2 sides of the coin.

Well personally I know a lot of large media buyers but they remain underground for the most part and don't really have the time
to dedicate to helping others as they as so busy with their campaigns.

With our Private Forum there is a high chance that you will get advice and guidance from these type of guys since they can come
and go and answer on their own time with no commitments.

I've personally reached out to make sure many of my media buying friends contribute.

But besides that, don't get to hung up on finding more people just take what can find that is valuable content and apply it to your own business.

What works for others may not do so well for you and vice versa, the only real way is to just take massive action and test.

banners
Back