The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A couple of mins of your time :)

RiverWire

affiliate
Hi all ive just got my first vBulletin board up and running at the same time as a design of the site etc so a whole new look.

I know there is some CSS errors if you really go to town on the review, but i think overall im happy with it, over the coming days im going to fine tune it and get it CSS and XHTML friendly or ill get someone to do it for me lol.

Anyway heres the site

Http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv

and the forum

Http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum

Thanks guys

Oh also I found this wordpress theme and I think tottenhomhotspurs is heavily inspired by this. img218[dot]imageshack[dot]us/img218/1020/ithemescreenfv0[dot]jpg

Oh also I found this wordpress theme and I think tottenhomhotspurs is heavily inspired by this. img218[dot]imageshack[dot]us/img218/1020/ithemescreenfv0[dot]jpg

There is no harm to have inspiration ... unless you are not stealing someone's design.

My first impression was site looks good, nice and simple. Nothing extra ordinary - something I'll die for.

Forum looks okay too.

You have a nice PR, congrates for that. I found you are not using image alt tag ... you might find that one handy seo tool as well.

You may enlarge the font size, you have lot of content but sill website looks empty.

You may add some more graphics ... at the moment website looks scattered.

My overall rating ... 7/10

actually i think that design is inspired by some of the joomla backgrounds that are flying around at the moment (which is what i used) i believe they were around before that template was ;)

banners
Back