The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A comeback after a drastic fail. (mini-bio + tips from a savvy)

@Socalsurfero If you can write good content there are many options:
Become a freelancer: You can start with articles writing and learn some sales-copy writing. While articles won't make you rich, a sales page with a good CVR% can bring in around $10k-$20k +%'s from the sales (you'll have to learn a lot in order to get to this level).
JV's: Look on the forums for someone who needs a writer and is already making revenue and offer him a partnership.
Make a Blog + Ads + Sponsored Articles: Don't ask me about it cause I'm far from being an expert in this field, something I can tell is that the process can be quite a pain in the a*s, and if you need some quick cash and not going to write a blog about something you really passionate about - FORGET about this option.
Media Buying: One thing that works great with media buying is middle-pages, it is basically a page that comes before the offer and I'm having some good results with that lately. For example: You have a "Make Money" offer you want to promote, you'll now go and write a nice article about a guy who makes money and travels all over the world thanks to this product and put your aff. links all over the article (the better your mid-page article is the better the CVR% will be).

The possibilities are endless!

@Jojjua ask mate.

Last edited:
banners
Back