The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A bot to get you unique content for your site

Moretrafficandleads.com

affiliate
Is there an interest in here for a script/software that gets unique content and post it to a Wordpress blog?

Also posts a related video for more retention (more time spent on the site)

As some of you may know, the more time a surfer spends on your site, the better it is for search engine ranking. Also, the number of pages the surfer crawls your site,
uniqueness of the content (among other things).

Cause i got a bot i coded myself with Ubot Dev Version and it works great. Can't tell what it does exactly as i don't want my idea to be stolen but if there is an interest, i might give it to this community for free. I will have to tweek it a bit tho, why i'm asking...

Is there an interest in here for a script/software that gets unique content and post it to a Wordpress blog?

Also posts a related video for more retention (more time spent on the site)

As some of you may know, the more time a surfer spends on your site, the better it is for search engine ranking. Also, the number of pages the surfer crawls your site,
uniqueness of the content (among other things).

Cause i got a bot i coded myself with Ubot Dev Version and it works great. Can't tell what it does exactly as i don't want my idea to be stolen but if there is an interest, i might give it to this community for free. I will have to tweek it a bit tho, why i'm asking...
If you intend to give it to the community, why not just give it via [Giveaway] thread?
Wise men say, "Action speaks louder than words"
Just an advice though!

Have a nice weekend :)

Cause there is work to do so that someone else than me, makes it work!
Also, i would have to create a tutorial and explain everything which is time consuming etc...

I don't want to work my a$$ for nothing even if it's a gimmie LOL!

banners
Back