The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

A big hello. from Brazil!

Igor

affiliate
Hey all! My name is Igor, i live in Brazil and i'm just a beginner on the affiliate programs industry. I'm sure i'll have a nice stay in here.

Thanks. Success to all. :)

Igor

Welcome to 5 Star, Igor.

If you are just getting started you will find 5 Star can be a very big help in getting you going in the right direction. 5 Star is loaded with useful information.

Best of all, there are many very friendly people here who are willing to help others. Whenever you have any questions, just ask.

I hope you will enjoy being a 5 Star member and take advantage of all the help that is available to you.

Hi Igor,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for traveling all the way over from Brazil! We have tons of info to help you so read up and jump into some posts with questions.

Welcome,Igor! I've only been with this forum a couple of weeks,and I can tell you,they are a tremendous help! Best of luck in whatever program you choose!

Everybody in this community are very kind and they surely help those who need Byron. I wish success to you. :)

Welcome Igor,
Thought Igor was supposed to be a russian name.
Meanwhile can you hook me up with a brazilian beauty.I'm still single and still searching.
Anyways,hope you enjoy your stay here.
Hey linda,I though we're not suppose to use affiliate links as signatures?

Thanks for the reply lhoudini. Why don't you spend some vacation here in Brazil? I'm sure you gonna find who you are looking for :). Anyways, good luck!

lhoudini, affiliate links are allowed in the signature. Members aren't allowed to use them in the body of posts and self promotion isn't allowed except in certain forums.

banners
Back