The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

7 search - What The Hell is This?

vaby42

Please guide me over this issue !!!

This account was placed ON TEMPORARY HOLD. [?]

There are several reasons for our system to place your account on hold - including:

You may still need to complete "verbal" or "self validation" of the credit card you provided during registration.
You may have reached the maximum spending limit for an account not yet validated.
If you are spending over $100 per week, a simple authorization form may be required for the credit cards on file.

To help 7Search resolve this issue quickly and get your account back online, please contact our Customer Support Team: online or by calling 1-800-577-1165 or 1-773-283-0086.

We realize this may pose an inconvenience, but these precautions are necessary to ensure the security of our advertisers.

I got the same message last week. For me it was because I funded my account with paypal and my paypal email is different to the email I used for 7search. They had sent me emails to my paypal email address which I did not see because I get hundreds of emails a day. So when I got this message from 7search I found the email they had sent. All I had to do was to reply to that mail and confirm that I was owner of the paypay account and autherized the payment.
After that my 7search account was restored the same day, but this was done on a week day.

Hope this info helps!

I paid via credit card and its not mine so what i need to do ?

Prepare your scanned ID or passport then credit card both sides with last 4 numbers visible and credit card owner ID or passport.
I do not believe that they will ask all those docs, but you will be fine with some of them :)

Did you get this resolved or would you like me to contact Cleo personally for you?

MI
Back