The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

7 Search campaigns

ezekiel

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Hey CpaFixers,

I'm new to CPA/PPC marketing. From roaming all around these forums i see the favorite PPC company is "7Search". So i'm going to go ahead and grab all the information i need on PPC with 7search. So my question to all of you is how do you guys run your campaigns? From what i'm hearing this is how it goes;

1.Keywords; try and bid under $ .07
2.have a $10 budget for testing purposes.
3.Launch 3-4 or more campaigns depending on your budget
4.Get rid of those that aren't doing so hot, keep the ones that are and scale up to more keywords and repeat.
5.Revenues that are earned should be used for a larger PPC company.

Everything is usually more easier said than done, so how do you guys do your campaigns? i'm not one to a follow a crows but i atleast want to know what's working around on PPC marketing. BTW, i've also been hearing about "SUB-ID's" What does this mean?

Hey CpaFixers,

I'm new to CPA/PPC marketing. From roaming all around these forums i see the favorite PPC company is "7Search". So i'm going to go ahead and grab all the information i need on PPC with 7search. So my question to all of you is how do you guys run your campaigns? From what i'm hearing this is how it goes;

4.Get rid of those that aren't doing so hot, keep the ones that are and scale up to more keywords and repeat.

Everything is usually more easier said than done, so how do you guys do your campaigns? i'm not one to a follow a crows but i atleast want to know what's working around on PPC marketing. BTW, i've also been hearing about "SUB-ID's" What does this mean?

You need a tracker like prosper202. SUBIDs are just numbers that identify the 7 search affiliate and their sites, so you can block traffic from sites that is not converting. The tracker helps you with the blocking because you get a detailed breakdown.

Hey CpaFixers,

You need a tracker like prosper202. SUBIDs are just numbers that identify the 7 search affiliate and their sites, so you can block traffic from sites that is not converting. The tracker helps you with the blocking because you get a detailed breakdown.

I disagree. You should be able to pass the source variables (keyword, affid, rid) from 7Search into SubIDs with your affiliate network and if that is the case you do not need a 3rd party tracking system (Prosper202). I have a complete guide to setting up a 7Search campaign direct linking using your affiliate link that you might want to check out (should work fine with any affiliate network):
Setting up a 7Search Campaign

Please take a look through and let me know if you have any questions :)

I disagree. You should be able to pass the source variables (keyword, affid, rid) from 7Search into SubIDs with your affiliate network and if that is the case you do not need a 3rd party tracking system (Prosper202). I have a complete guide to setting up a 7Search campaign direct linking using your affiliate link that you might want to check out (should work fine with any affiliate network):
Setting up a 7Search Campaign

Please take a look through and let me know if you have any questions :)

I was able to get the AFFID/RID/Keyword data sent to my aff network but it did not look like it was possible to get it in any kind of pre organised way. Just looked like it was recorded in the order it was recieved by the aff network.

I was able to get the AFFID/RID/Keyword data sent to my aff network but it did not look like it was possible to get it in any kind of pre organised way. Just looked like it was recorded in the order it was recieved by the aff network.

Not sure what you mean there, but if Prosper202 is working for you then who I am to try to get you to change? :)

Not sure what you mean there, but if Prosper202 is working for you then who I am to try to get you to change? :)

I mean, unless its possible to get the data in a way you can easily see how many clicks you got from a particular AFFID and RID, then I don't see how I can do without P202.
From your screenshot it looks like PeeryFly stats are different to the ones in my aff network because they also tell you how many clicks a SUBID recieved. If I was in PeerFly then I agree I could do without P202.

banners
Back