The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7 Affiliate Techniques To Convert Leads Into Sales Through Email Marketing

yusra

affiliate
Sales and lead conversions are more important than high web traffic when it comes to affiliate marketing. Thus, affiliates should always remember that the sole purpose of affiliate techniques is to generate sales, not just traffic. On-page and off-page SEO strategies are beneficial to drive many visitors (leads) to an affiliate website but these cannot guarantee sales.
1. Placing Opt-in Forms
Invite your visitors to subscribe on your newsletters and you will slowly notice the build-up on your mailing list within two weeks time. Ask them to subscribe if they find your blog posts and articles helpful and promise them additional information and follow-ups after they have confirmed their subscriptions. In this way, you can simply insert sales pitches for your products through your newsletters.
2. Contacting Email List Owners
Reach email list owners through their blogs and social media profiles. Ask them if you can have a piece of their authentic mailing lists in exchange of your products or freebies. In this way, you can easily obtain a real mailing list with minimum effort on your part.
3. Sending Out Free Gifts
Offer freebies for your visitors to lure them in subscribing on your newsletters. You can give them complementary e-books that will invite them to purchase your products or services. Write a fascinating 5-page e-book giving your subscribers a glance on what they can expect on your products or services. This method is a supporting tactic for the ?opt-in form? strategy in building a highly converting list.
4. Be Mobile-friendly
Almost half of the world?s population is using smartphones to read their emails or use internet services. Create a design/template for your email that subscribers can easily check out on their mobile devices. Attractive yet receptive email templates will allow your subscribers? mobile devices to load infographics with ease.
5. Keep It Concise
Make your emails readable and easy to scan in order to give more value to your subscribers than simply spamming. Instead of writing a novel-like introduction, put your focus on the relevant information that you can give through your emails. This will encourage your current subscribers to share your website on their social media profiles; thus, enabling you to reach undiscovered prospects. Writing long email messages or inserting a lot of infographics will only cause the readers to get bored; thus, losing their interest to read any further.
6. Articulate Education is Better Than Solely Marketing
Feed your readers with useful information instead of simply giving them sales talks. Teach them how to do things then give them the tools to do what you taught them at first.
7. Ask Subscribers to Whitelist You
Lastly, ask your subscribers to whitelist you in order to avoid being marked as spam emails on their contacts. Whitelisting will give you the permission to send them invites and other promotional emails without being blocked by email providers such as Yahoo.

This is good without a doubt Yousra :)
But please try to do a little formatting to your word

That mean leave alot of white spaces to
make it easier for people to read your post

Use Bold with subheadings and bullets
and Italic to draw the attention to specific critical stuff

Continue the good work Yousra
I Will always keep my finger crossed :cool:

I want to up BE MOBILE FRIENDLY!

I feel like this is a big deal that a lot of sites and dev fall behind on, they don't think it's that important. But I find that it's a clear difference between the sites that are old and have little support, and the sites that are fresh, savvy, and updating often- the sites that are "with it".

I do agree with your mobile friendly pointer there. Since many are owning smartphones these days, I can see Mobile Marketing will be the next green pasture for online marketers. You can now directly contact your affiliates and customers wherever they are in this world, since mobiles are easier to carry than desktops and laptops.

So let's start planning for our Mobile Marketing campaign! :D

banners
Back