The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

7 Affiliate Marketing Secrets That'll Spur You to Success

I understand your concern, @mentat47 but the rule still stands. It's YOUR BUSINESS. If you have employees, you have to hire people you trust (as best as you can) and oversee your business. How do you know what is working or not working otherwise? How do you know if your business is profitable or going bankrupt?

You may not have to micro manage but you need to know basically how things are going in all departments. You're the leader; department heads report to you. It's up to you to guide the direction of your business.

Just my opinion.

that is the main reason that you should hire the people who are trust able....

Today I am going to share you all some 7 secrets that most of us don't know and that will definitely help you make more money online.

Secret 1) The Right Mentality is Everything

Secret 2) Money is not in the List

Secret 3) A Mentor is a Must

Secret 4) Don't rely of Affiliate Networks

Secret 5) Honesty Thrives

Secret 6) Long Term is the key

Secret 7) Have am Achievable Plan and Goal
Excellent list!

Today I am going to share you all some 7 secrets that most of us don't know and that will definitely help you make more money online.

Secret 1) The Right Mentality is Everything

Secret 2) Money is not in the List

Secret 3) A Mentor is a Must

Secret 5) Honesty Thrives

Secret 6) Long Term is the key

Secret 7) Have am Achievable Plan and Goal
Jahbuzoreze it is very true and there is a lot of sense in what you have shared. One secret that I can say has helped me a lot is the first one, having the right mentality. With that I always believe that you can do anything you ever wish to do. Having that mind set that the thing I am doing is worth my time and will be able to give the feedback and returns am anticipating is the best. Having a mentor on the other sides helps you avoid making the common mistakes that people do make. the mentor will always guide you through and make sure you are always on the right path.

Well said PJ! It reminds me of a few of my favorite quotes:

"Good thing happen to people that work their a$$es off and never give up"

"If you don't want to fail, stop quiting"

Robert
conversionbound.com

what that exactly mean ?
Adding your program to affiliate network is a passive way of affliliate recruitment. You can't just set up the program and make your program automative using some network. It's absollutely necessary to use active affiliate recruitment ways such as direct mailing etc.

banners
Back