The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

7 Affiliate Marketing Secrets That'll Spur You to Success

jahbuzoreze

affiliate
Today I am going to share you all some 7 secrets that most of us don't know and that will definitely help you make more money online.

Secret 1) The Right Mentality is Everything

Secret 2) Money is not in the List

Secret 3) A Mentor is a Must

Secret 4) Don't rely of Affiliate Networks

Secret 5) Honesty Thrives

Secret 6) Long Term is the key

Secret 7) Have am Achievable Plan and Goal

Great advice Jah but...

I believe a strong relationship with a List is a very valuable asset therefore money is in the List aswell.

Jojo

I'm curious. If money is not in the list, as you say, where do you deem it to be?

I only ask because 'the money is in the list' is used so widely and touted as one of the golden AM rules.

Today I am going to share you all some 7 secrets that most of us don't know and that will definitely help you make more money online.

Secret 1) The Right Mentality is Everything

Secret 3) A Mentor is a Must

Secret 4) Don't rely of Affiliate Networks

Secret 5) Honesty Thrives

Secret 6) Long Term is the key

Secret 7) Have am Achievable Plan and Goal

A good list. Could you please elaborate a bit more on these points?

For example, what do you mean that "Money is not in the list"? All my friends doing non-affiliate stuff (real businesses) are making a lot of money from their lists.

Thanks.

I'm curious. If money is not in the list, as you say, where do you deem it to be?

Great advice Jah but...
I believe a strong relationship with a List is a very valuable asset therefore money is in the List aswell.
Jojo

@JoeKing, you hit the head of the penny nail! This is an old email heading used by thousands back in 2007 and beyond. It was a "HOOK"! It will serve all you well to study hooks, angles, and such. How many tiimes have you read the headline on an email from a marketer to see something like "I QUIT", or "EMAIL MARKETING IS DEAD", or "YOU WILL BROKE BY TOMORROW", etc.
Only to see:
"I QUIT the rat race yesterday after only 3 days of CPA Marketing using this most insane simple formula!"
"EMAIL MARKETING IS DEAD for everyone that keeps using those old tactics being pitched by the Gurus!"
"YOU WILL BE BROKE BY TOMORROW if you don't learn these 7 IMPORTANT SECRETS your customers crave!"

Here is what you read: "THE MONEY IS NOT IN THE LIST!"
Open the email and see: "THE MONEY IS NOT IN THE LIST, IT'S IN THE RELATIONSHIP!".

Most of the hooks out there have been used for a hundred years and longer. It's an old ploy, and it is 100% (almost) true. It is an old hook that still works. It's a hybrid of the takeaway and the bait and switch. It works well when done correctly, it bombs big when used wrong.

THE MONEY IS IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR LIST

T J

That's a very useful information you shared but there are some points which i haven't understood and many people out there so haven't understood those points especially the point no. 4 and the the point of money is not in the list... what do you mean by these 2 points as these are the key points but they are not understood able.. I also haven't understood what you exactly mean by that.... Kindly elaborate these 2 points.. thanks....

That's a very useful information you shared but there are some points which i haven't understood and many people out there so haven't understood those points especially the point no. 4 and the the point of money is not in the list... what do you mean by these 2 points as these are the key points but they are not understood able.. I also haven't understood what you exactly mean by that.... Kindly elaborate these 2 points.. thanks....

@mentat47 when he says that the money is not in the list, he means that the money is in the relationships you build with the people in your list, as our dear friend @tjtutor pointed out above. :)

Re point number 4, I think that's supposed to read as Don't Rely on Affiliate Networks. Meaning, I think, rely on yourself to find good offers and promote them. Take control and responsibility for all aspects of your business, including keeping track of things. It is your business, so you need to run it as such. I think. :)

@azgold..... thank you for your brief reply now i understood.......... But as you said that rely only on yourself but what about if you run a large business and you can't handle it lonely... for that purpose you have to rely on other's also because you can't run a huge business alone... at that time what should we do?? because the affiliate world is growing rapidly... people are finding it easy to work on without the restrictions of time... So, they try to rely on other people also.. Does this point suits here in my view i say no... but don't know about your decision.. though it is a valid point but not always

@azgold..... thank you for your brief reply now i understood.......... But as you said that rely only on yourself but what about if you run a large business and you can't handle it lonely... for that purpose you have to rely on other's also because you can't run a huge business alone... at that time what should we do?? because the affiliate world is growing rapidly... people are finding it easy to work on without the restrictions of time... So, they try to rely on other people also.. Does this point suits here in my view i say no... but don't know about your decision.. though it is a valid point but not always

I understand your concern, @mentat47 but the rule still stands. It's YOUR BUSINESS. If you have employees, you have to hire people you trust (as best as you can) and oversee your business. How do you know what is working or not working otherwise? How do you know if your business is profitable or going bankrupt?

You may not have to micro manage but you need to know basically how things are going in all departments. You're the leader; department heads report to you. It's up to you to guide the direction of your business.

Just my opinion.

banners
Back