The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

5milliion Sales Pre L aunch

Misslisa

affiliate
  • Hello, This is my first post or question that I have for all of you. It's very exciting to find a place I can get information, knowledge, and tips for and affiliate business. I'm just starting out so this week be a exciting journey and I am happy to have insiders like you that I can learn getting along the way.
I am contacting you today on a separate subject but about affiliate marketing. Have any of you heard about the program called 5 million Sales Pre in launch. It's about the big tech who make money off of data and how we can begin to take some of that back.

I just do not know if this is a scam or legit and I would love your feedback.

Thank you for testing I am eager to hear what you have to say.

It's 5BillionSales not 5 million sales
No one knows yet if it's legit or a scam .. they promissed to give a five billions to their members .. and once you sing up there, you'll get paid for each member you invite .. and you won't get your cash unless you hit the 5 billion amount
Let's be honnest, that must be a scam ..Who is the freak who will bring in 5 billion active members and they will also be able to bring in new members? That's insane (ㆆ_ㆆ)

- Samira

Guess that it's almost impossible to gain such a sum of money on pre launch. You should have a great marketing model and campaign in order to generate such amount of money before starting selling things. In my opinion, the best marketing strategy is the strategy which shows itself not on the launch but in the further actions. The success of a business implies long-lasting trend, you know. Of course, there are some options how to generate huge sums of money before launching the business, but they often are connected with illegal stuff. So, I guess you have to think twice before making some actions which can be considered as illegal.

• Hello, This is my first post or question that I have for all of you. It's very exciting to find a place I can get information, knowledge, and tips for and affiliate business. I'm just starting out so this week be a exciting journey and I am happy to have insiders like you that I can learn getting along the way.
I am contacting you today on a separate subject but about affiliate marketing. Have any of you heard about the program called 5 million Sales Pre in launch. It's about the big tech who make money off of data and how we can begin to take some of that back.

I just do not know if this is a scam or legit and I would love your feedback.

Thank you for testing I am eager to hear what you have to say.
Didn't hear about them earlier, to be honest, but I gave it a look now, and yes, it in fact looks like a scam, the whole interface is pointing to that, and their offer doesn't really seem legit. Maybe to try to find some other program that could bring you some real value.

What exchange? --where is the prospectus and the SEC (or other regulators) filings -- crickets :D:D:D
It's 5BillionSales not 5 million sales
No one knows yet if it's legit or a scam
Prove you have the money or GTFO!
Crickets again.
Patton Oswalt Eating GIF

Prove you have the money or GTFO!
Crickets again.
Wait what??? I just said I don't know if they have money or not, but!
LOOK WHAT I SAID FOR NEXT ::::::::
Let's be honnest, that must be a scam ..Who is the freak who will bring in 5 billion active members and they will also be able to bring in new members? That's insane (ㆆ_ㆆ)
Stop focusing on one part of my words .. this is called falsifying the truth

- Samira

That was directed at the absurdity of the 5 million or 5 billion bullshit claim.
How could ANYONE be that GULLIBLE to take that seriously?

banners
Back