The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

500$ For Which Media Buying Network is Best?

threenerds2014

affiliate
I am going to start a new media buying campaign and my budget is 500$. I have targeted hair fall niche but couldn't find out to spend this money effectively. However is this a good idea to contact the sites owners in order to placing the ads?

Try BuySellAds. Great site for placing your ads. Make sure your banners look decent and relevant to your targeted audience.

The main disadvantage of buying traffic directly from the site owners is the impossibility to target the users. If you buy traffic on adnetworks they usually provide you with a lot of targeting options for you to choose the right audience, the traffic that gives you the highest revenues. Taking this into account I would advise you to first use adnetworks to buy your traffic. Which market niche are you going to promote?

You can actually look up Thalamus in the tools section, and search for 'hair' as your audience.

From there you can filter down to the type of network/publisher/platform you'd like to work with and pricing model, and reach out to them directly. It's 100% free.

banners
Back