The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

500 clicks and 10 leads, Do I need to change my ads ?

imrolling

Hello

I am running an offer which got around 500 clicks and 10 leads only, This is my first time running CPA offers and I think thats not good stats, Please suggest what I shoud do in this case?

Edit ( added screenshot)
image.png

Last edited:
2% CR is quite okay depending on your vertical and payout.

What ROI are you making with it atm?

You should always strive for increasing your profit, so continue testing with new ads, angles and variables.

2% CR is quite okay depending on your vertical and payout.

What ROI are you making with it atm?

You should always strive for increasing your profit, so continue testing with new ads, angles and variables.

I am not using PPC, I have added a banner on my website... Yes I am in phase of testing with new ads

First of all I'd cut the non-converting sources/LPs/banners. Second of all, you'll need to collect more data, make more banners/LPs to reach statistical significance.

I have added a banner on my website, I get traffic from different sources like social media and search eninges

Hi imrolling! Perhaps what you can do to salvage the situation is to go for more profitable affiliate programs that can truly make you money. Like integrating an offerwall for instance, this tool display certain affiliate offers which your users can avail in exchange for rewards.:D

It's a great marketing tool actually (based on my own experience as I'm currently using one) since my visitors are still "immersed' in my sites content even though they are participating in an ad offer. Hence, the user experience is less distracted since they are no longer required to get out of your site just to view offers presented by ad banners...:) Right after integration, I immediately noticed the changes in terms of the increase in traffic as well as the revenue being generated by my app...

I hope I was able to help you...;)

Hi imrolling! Perhaps what you can do to salvage the situation is to go for more profitable affiliate programs that can truly make you money. Like integrating an offerwall for instance, this tool display certain affiliate offers which your users can avail in exchange for rewards.:D

It's a great marketing tool actually (based on my own experience as I'm currently using one) since my visitors are still "immersed' in my sites content even though they are participating in an ad offer. Hence, the user experience is less distracted since they are no longer required to get out of your site just to view offers presented by ad banners...:) Right after integration, I immediately noticed the changes in terms of the increase in traffic as well as the revenue being generated by my app...

I hope I was able to help you...;)
Hi Teardoptony9

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely give it a try and will let you how it goes.

MI
Back