The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$50 daily with push

Continue your journey and do not stop there after few failures. Maybe try some other networks as well like RichPush or so ? They advertised themself pretty well. You really need a lot of traffic though to make some revenue with that small payouts and that probably will mean bigger bids for top traffic.
@Aveathlei Thank you for cheering me up =)
But I don't think I got some failures yet. Just some tests. So no, I am not going to stop =)

Regarding traffic: I just have daily budget limit set up, so I can get more traffic if I would need to. Anyway, thanks =)

0/

Yesterday I asked Propeller support about "that" zone and why I have no traffic from it on my campaign with higher bid, but have traffic on campaign with lower bid.

Turns out everything is simple but deep =)

Support tells me that zones linked to campaign by moderator manually. Moderator selects the most suitable zones to your campaign in moment that campaign starts.

BUT, there is 2 moments to note:
- Traffic can change over time, so "the most suitable" zones can become not "the most suitable"
- I don't know how do they select "the most suitable", but I think there is no unambiguous criterion, and selected zones could perform not "the best".

So, what does that mean?

It means, that if you just duplicate campaign with same settings/targetings, your new campaign can perform different than original. It can convert better (or worse), because of different linked zones.

I thinks it's very crucial to understand.

---

Also I tested 2 additional landers, but they was bad =) So I returned to my original lander.

Then I tried to narrow my targeting and make new camp with a whitelist with only green zones. And @Aveathlei was right - the volume dropped to almost 0, so I need more. And it's sad =) I would not be able to not make valuable revenue with that zones.
Other zones perform on about -50% ROI, and I don't know how to optimize them so high.

So I will try some other offers, but if anyone could give ne advice about this one, I will be very greatful!

Last edited:
Hey guys! 0/

I just wanted to post that I did not give up.

My cash run out a bit, so I don't run much traffic and thus have not much to post
I am working on filling up my bank again now, so when I will do this I will definitely continue my journey

Stay tuned please =)

Support tells me that zones linked to campaign by moderator manually. Moderator selects the most suitable zones to your campaign in moment that campaign starts.

- Traffic can change over time, so "the most suitable" zones can become not "the most suitable"
- I don't know how do they select "the most suitable", but I think there is no unambiguous criterion, and selected zones could perform not "the best".

So, what does that mean?

Doesn't sound good
no unambiguous criterion,
That's a mouthful ;)

Hey guys! 0/

I just wanted to post that I did not give up.

My cash run out a bit, so I don't run much traffic and thus have not much to post
I am working on filling up my bank again now, so when I will do this I will definitely continue my journey

Stay tuned please =)

Have you tried any free traffic methods? Why don't you make a free traffic journey - free is always good, no matter how much money anyone has, receiving 100% profit is awesome :D

I'll definitely stay tuned, glad to see you are not giving up!

Have you tried any free traffic methods? Why don't you make a free traffic journey - free is always good, no matter how much money anyone has, receiving 100% profit is awesome :D

I'll definitely stay tuned, glad to see you are not giving up!
Thank you!
Yeah, I thought about free. But:
First, as far as I know, "free" now is not completely "free". You use some consumables which cost some money. When scaling, it can also make quite big expenses
Second, you need to invest much more time in "free". Choosing from time and money, I would rather invest money =) And will spend time on job (which is required yet) and family. Free also is not easy

Free is nice when you have some backgound, fundament or at least good understading, how "free" works
For me, it's easire to continue learning paid traffic, because I already have some understanding about it and expierence in it.

imho =)

Thank you!
Yeah, I thought about free. But:
First, as far as I know, "free" now is not completely "free". You use some consumables which cost some money. When scaling, it can also make quite big expenses
Second, you need to invest much more time in "free". Choosing from time and money, I would rather invest money =) And will spend time on job (which is required yet) and family. Free also is not easy

Free is nice when you have some backgound, fundament or at least good understading, how "free" works
For me, it's easire to continue learning paid traffic, because I already have some understanding about it and expierence in it.

imho =)

Yeah good points there, for me and some of my methods free is great and definitely is "free" so it's nice to have bonuses on the side :)

Hey guys,

Have you tried EvaDav?
The traffic is clear and high-quality, we work with all GEOs. You can test your ad campaigns for as little as $100.
Try now and increase your ROI!

0/

Yesterday I asked Propeller support about "that" zone and why I have no traffic from it on my campaign with higher bid, but have traffic on campaign with lower bid.

Turns out everything is simple but deep =)

So, what does that mean?

It means, that if you just duplicate campaign with same settings/targetings, your new campaign can perform different than original. It can convert better (or worse), because of different linked zones.

I thinks it's very crucial to understand.

---

Also I tested 2 additional landers, but they was bad =) So I returned to my original lander.

Then I tried to narrow my targeting and make new camp with a whitelist with only green zones. And @Aveathlei was right - the volume dropped to almost 0, so I need more. And it's sad =) I would not be able to not make valuable revenue with that zones.
Other zones perform on about -50% ROI, and I don't know how to optimize them so high.

So I will try some other offers, but if anyone could give ne advice about this one, I will be very greatful!

I think in regard to this, they select for you the type of traffic that suits your offer. I am not 100% familiar with how propeller works, to be honest, but it seems like they have segments.

Maybe you could enquire next time around you got some cash how this works, find out what does that mean. I'm just guessing here, but if you're buying the traffic you HAVE to have the full knowledge of what you're buying.

And also see what your buying, is it direct traffic, meaning the traffic source can segment user subscription age, sites and so on, or rather your buying cheaper traffic from 3rd party network that propeller is buying from.

Anyhow, good luck, don't give up! :)

banners
Back