The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$50 a Day with Teespring

servandosilva

I have had a few tipped campaigns but nothing really big. Max I've sold is around 30 shirts and I think it's time to move on.
My biggest wall was not having good designs, and someone who could do them.

Yesterday my GF helped me (she's a designer) with a new design and I just launched it a few hours ago.
Here's my follow along so I can track everything.

FB Potential audience: 107k
Newsfeed Ads for both Desktop and Mobile
Ad Budget: $50 per day ($27 today as I started before lunch).

Profit per T Shirt: $11 initially, but $12.3 after selling 20 and $12.7 if I sell 50 or more.
I have hoodies available ($17 profit each) and a shirt for women with a profit of $10 per each.

Day 1:
Spent: $27
Shirts sold: 2
Revenue: $22
Profit: $-5

It was tuesday and I tend to have some sales at night, so let's see how it goes tomorrow with the whole $50 ad spent.

The campaign is focused on website conversions and I'm building a retargeting list so I can fire up another ad to them 1-2 days before the sale ends. So far I've got 130 website clicks, a few likes and no comments/shares.

This campaign ended a few days ago.
I made a few extra dollars but it barely broke even after the 3rd day.

Spent: $180
Made: $210

Sorry for not updating it guys, but I had a lot of campaigns going on and decided not to focus on FB anymore except for lead generation and list building pages :)
Teespring is good, but testing shirts takes at least $20-30 because of the revenue you earn per each ($6-14). So I'm focusing on CPA offers with lower payouts to gather more data and analyze.

banners
Back