The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

5 Ways to KEEP Affiliates Happy & Motivated!

Those are all great ideas! Thanks. I find a lot of success from calling affiliates when we're not seeing much action from them. People like to know they're valued by the companies they work with.

Oh I just started whit "Affiliates" at the beginningis IS wery hard! All informations I get from more experienced users I use! Tnx for this informations!

Have nice day, ?an!

Hello Linda.
I am an affiliate manager to my website affiliate program, and acting as affiliate to my website - I have an advertising zones. I find it to be very useful as I understand what tickles my affiliates as it's the same issues that upset me like not showing the right amount of clicks or ignoring your request or little amount of banner display etc.
Just wanted to share.
Have a nice day!

I think that keeping up with technology is important. Keep you pages looking fersh and change them everybody like to look at something new and it keeps people coming back to see what you have done.

That is the key. Actually this is what google indicates in order to be up in searches: fresh new content.

Very good tips for all the affiliate programs out there. I get really discouraging by programs that stay behind the technological boom. The stats need to be life and the marketing material need to be accessible via the affiliate account.

Making affiliates happy with promotions and occasional gifts is a good idea too. Want to motivate someone - give them something for free :) LOL!

MI
Back