The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

5 tips articles submission for high seo quality

strikefreedom

affiliate
Article submission has become a popular way to climb up the SERPs. Article directories are filled with millions of articles on every topic imaginable. Online marketers can use these directories to their advantage by write relevant content on these sites consistently. Inbound links and high rankings are just a couple of the benefits of submitting an article, but to guarantee you get the most out of your submission, follow these tips.

5 tips for articles submission

Optimize the Content- The most important aspect of your article submission is ensuring the content is properly optimized. Each article should focus around a relevant keyword. The keyword should be in the title and spread naturally throughout the content. The reason I say “naturally” is I believe focusing on using your keywords in a way that sounds natural is more important than trying to achieve a particular keyword density. Natural content reads better than an article trying desperately to artificially achieve a certain keyword count.

Make Your Article Unique- The phrase “content is king” has been used to the point of exhaustion. Many people run with this mantra and believe in publishing as much content as possible. While my livelihood is based off convincing clients to create more content, I never do so just for the sake of writing another article. The internet is overflowing with useless content serving no other purpose than to take up space. To separate yourself from the pack, you should only create articles containing compelling, relevant information. If your content is stale, readers will see right through your marketing ploy and will avoid using your company.

Use Keyword Rich Anchor Text- One of the benefits of submitting articles to a directory is it creates one way links to your website. While inbound links are vital to improving your page rank, many article writers are missing out on a big opportunity to get more juice out of these links. The directories give you the option of controlling the anchor text of your inbound links. Therefore, you should create keyword rich links to your website. Furthermore, you should try to create deep links to your website. In other words, don’t just link to the homepage. Instead, link to deeper content pages, and optimize the link for this page’s keyword.

Avoid Duplicate Content- Generating fresh SEO content on a consistent basis can be a difficult task. After a while, it may seem you are saying the same thing over and over again. However, you must be careful to ensure this doesn’t happen. Duplicate content can hurt your site by causing it to get pushed down the search engine rankings. The content you publish on an article submission directory should not be the same as the text on your website. If you want to guarantee the content is unique, use a program like Copyscape to check it against other websites.

Create Easy to Read Articles- Readers online don’t view content in the same manner as traditional readers. Looking at a computer screen is much more taxing on the eyes than reading a newspaper. As a result, online readers tend to scan text instead of reading it word for word. For this reason, you should create short paragraphs with bold, descriptive headings. This allows readers to scan the document to see if it interests them. If the headings capture their attention, they might decide to read through the entire article.

It would be great if you give credit to the original source of the article and comment your own views + improvements. It's not wise to copy paste an old article which is in tons of places all over the net.

Article marketing can be a very lucrative way of making money online. A lot of people have tried this, some failed, but a lot have been amazingly successful. One of secrets of the success is posting a high quality original content. A good content always includes people, it is important to write for people first. Writers must learn more about their target audience in order to understand how to persuade these readers to make a move. Create great content and the people, sharing, and links will follow.

Good article on articles..... I like it when i see comments like this because when it comes to information the last thing i want to see are hundred of spun articles. I don't care how great the AI is, it is just not the same. I think there is a place for spinning, but it is just another technique that gets overused and abused.

Do your research and share information in a concise easy to digest fashion. be hyper specific in your writing and put your thoughts in smaller paragraphs for easier comprehension

thanks for this m8. great tips. verry useful articles not only for noobies but for advanced users too...if they did not know this. Thx.

MI
Back