The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

5 Star second anniversary Fun Thread

You are making me hysterical. OMG where do you come up with this stuff???
I only got 1/2 way through and had to call my daughter to read it to her. When she picked up the phone I was laughing so hard she thought I was crying and kept saying Mom what's wrong? Are you OK? She had to say it 5 times and was worried to death, cuz I was laughing so hard I couldn't answer her.

"To conclude the magic, Linda will saw Simon in half and make him disappear."
Larry knows I'm a big Idol fan! That sentence needs to go down
as the funniest line in history or something! :D SERIOUSLY funny!!!

Larry you CAN'T keep this up for 5 more weeks!
You've gotta run out of material eventually.
Oh shoot, knowing you, you took that as a challenge
and you'll just come up with more! :p

Linda said: "Larry you CAN'T keep this up for 5 more weeks!
You've gotta run out of material eventually.
Oh shoot, knowing you, you took that as a challenge
and you'll just come up with more!"

rofl .......Linda - where have you been hiding Larwee all this time??:D
He's really crackin me up, too.: lol ):)

Liked this one: "Linda will be shot from a cannon into a large tank filled with whipped cream, marshmallows and strawberries."
lol:D

Then this one, too. : "wrestle an 1100 pound grizzly bear."

Strong little girl you are, huh??

and fast, too: "She has raced against greyhound dogs 8 times and never lost." and "After humiliating the cheetah,"

I'd have to go copying and pasting the whole thing. lol

Larwee - you've definitely got a wild imagination........or Linda....... is he just stating facts????:D :D

I liked the American Idol post. Hehe, good stuff Larwee.

Who knows if she gets up there and belts out a tune she may end up with a CD/Record deal like that William "She Bangs" Hung fella. :D

What you guys don't know and what makes this 100 TIMES funnier to me is...
Larry is one of the most serious and analytical people I've ever met.
I always pictured him looking like this. :cool:

I seriously didn't think the guy had a funny bone in his body!
He's told me he has a sense of humor and likes to have fun,
but I had rarely seen that side of him come out.
You think you know someone and then they AMAZE you! :p

"Linda will be shot from a cannon into a large tank filled with whipped cream, marshmallows and strawberries."

And I will make QUITE the splash! I'm a BIG MAMMA and almost 6 feet tall.

"She will display some of her dancing talent by dancing with Ryan Seacrest."

And you think Jordin towers over Ryan. :p

"Before the American Idol winner is announced, Linda will sing."

I am SOOOOOO nervous. Little does Larry know,
I couldn't carry a song in a bushel basket!

American Idol's gonna get GNARLY! :D :D :D

These parties will be televised around the world to billions of people.

A party is even planned to be held aboard the International Space Station.

Party hats will be available on the day of the party. All you need to do is go to the largest convention center near you, pick up your party hat and join the party.

Cool! Can't wait to see my self on TV! wahahahaha :D
Hope to see you too Larwee and Linda! ;)

The 2nd anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums is exactly one month from today. June 25, 2007 is the day the whole world is talking about.

5 contests are in progress to celebrate the anniversary. There is $1,000 in cash to be won, plus an iPod. You could be a contest winner. This link has the details http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

Linda was a very big hit on American Idol. I am certain you have been hearing people talk about it. People have never seen anything like that before. What a performance Linda gave.

Representatives from Guinness World Records were on hand for her race against the cheetah. They certified the results and Guinness World Records now recognizes Linda as the fastest person in the world.

It is Memorial Day weekend and it is going to be a very big and very busy weekend for Linda.

The people behind the Indianapolis 500 as well as those responsible for the Coca Cola 600 want to take advantage of all the excitement surrounding the second anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums. Both races will have events to honor 5 Star and they have invited Linda to attend. The races are scheduled for Sunday, May 27, 2007.

A number of times in the past a driver has raced the full Indianapolis 500 in Indiana and the complete Coca Cola 600 in North Carolina on the same day.

That won't be possible now since the Indianapolis 500 now starts later and there isn't enough time to get from there to North Carolina for the start of the Coca Cola 600.

Linda will be at both races. She will leave the Indianapolis 500 early in order to be in North Carolina before the start of the Coca Cola 600.

Linda qualified to race in the Indy 500 with a speed of 280 miles per hour. That is more than 50 miles an hour faster than the person with the second best.

Linda has decided not to race because she doesn't want to embarrass the men who are driving and because 3 women will be starting in the Indianapolis 500. She wants to give them a chance to win.

David Letterman is from Indiana and is a racing fan. He will be at the Indy 500. He has a meeting scheduled with Linda at the speedway to make arrangements for her to appear on his television show.

Bill Gates will be there as well. Microsoft wants to buy the 5 Star empire and he will discuss the Microsoft offer with Linda.

Linda wants to sing prior to the race. But as you know from watching American Idol, Linda does mesmerize those watching and listening to her sing and many people faint while listening to her sing. Over 250,000 people will be at the Indy 500. They don't want to have tens of thousands of people fainting as a result of Linda's singing.

Governors of all 50 states have requested that Linda not be allowed to sing because of health concerns for their citizens. Millions of people fainted while watching Linda sing on American Idol.

Jim Nabors will be on hand once again to sing Back Home Again In Indiana. He has done this more than 30 times.

Jim Nabors is working on a new album and he wants to meet with Linda to talk with her about doing a duet on his new album.

Following the National Anthem, jets will flyover the speedway. Linda will parachute from one of the jets and land on the racetrack.

Following this, Linda will do some exhibition driving. She will do five laps around the speedway at 280 miles per hour. Linda will then drive the pace car (with the 5 Star logo on the side) all the way until the green flag is dropped and the race begins.

During the race Linda will be having meetings. She will meet with David Letterman, Jim Nabors and Bill Gates as I already mentioned. She will be meeting with the governors of several states who want her to participate in events in their states. Some of the presidential candidates will be at the race and meeting with Linda. They want her to endorse them.

Following her meetings Linda will fly to North Carolina for the Coca Cola 600.

Linda also qualified for the Coca Cola 600. Her speed was almost 60 miles an hour faster than the driver who was second. Linda has also decided not to race in the Coca Cola 600 for some of the same reasons she decided not to race in the Indianapolis 500.

Linda will parachute from a jet in North Carolina just as she did in Indiana. She will also do some exhibition driving and drive the pace car with the 5 Star logo on it.

Linda will not be allowed to sing at the Coca Cola 600 either due to the concern over so many people fainting when she is singing.

During the race Linda will meet with Jay Leno. He is a car collector and a racing fan. He wants to get a deal together for Linda to be on his show.

Terry Semel is the Chairman and chief executive officer of Yahoo. He will be at the race and Linda will be meeting with him to discuss the offer Yahoo is making to buy the 5 Star properties.

Linda will be meeting with state and federal politicians and some presidential candidates who are seeking her support.

As you know, Linda is an accompolished magician. You probably either saw or heard about her magic performance on American Idol. Linda will perform a big trick at the Coca Cola 600 and then leave the racetrack.

Following the race, the winner will meet Linda in the Winner's Circle. Linda will then turn his car into a horse. She will exit the speedway to the cheers of the fans by riding the horse while standing on her head.

OK Larry, now you've really done it!

You just started the biggest bid war in history
and I'm smack dab in the middle of it.
I don't like being the center of attention!
I'm shy! :eek:

Here I am peacefully eating my BBQ chicken wings and my phone rings.
What a rude interruption!

Turns out it's Serge calling from the 'Plex.' :p
He just heard about the Microsoft and Yahoo offers to buy 5 Star
and wants outbid them. He has the highest bid so far, with just one
stipulation. I need to accept his offer and make the announcement
prior to the 5 Star anniversary.

He wants to capitalize on all the 5 Star press to try to score
as many 5 Star affiliate fans as they can to boost up their new CPA
network, which is not doing quite as well as they planned. ;)

As for all the festivities I'll be in this weekend, they won't be anything
compared to what Serge is doing to try to woo me. Ride in the corporate jet, private tour of the plex and lots more. Let the bid wars begin and may the best SE win! :)

Need to run now, have to go practice the latest trick Larwee has me doing!

"She will exit the speedway to the cheers of the fans by riding the horse while standing on her head." :D

As for YOU GUYS! What are you doing still reading this thread???
GO JOIN THE CONTESTS!

Don't forget about the 5 Star 2nd Anniversary contests. There are 5 contests. $1,000 in cash is available, as well as an iPod.

The Guess The Member Count has a deadline earlier than the other contests and that is a real easy contest. All you need to do is guess how many 5 Star members there will be on June 25, 2007.

Here is a link to all of the contest details http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

You might know that GoDaddy sponsored the Indianapolis 500. Bob Parsons, the CEO and founder of GoDaddy.com was at the race and had a meeting with Linda.

You have probably seen some of the Go Daddy commercials with the GoDaddy Girl. Bob Parsons has worked out a deal for Linda to become a temporary GoDaddy Girl and she will be making some commercials. She will be allowed to have the 5 Star logo on the swimsuit she will be wearing in the commercials.

The meeting with Bill Gates went fine. He presented Linda with the Microsoft offer of one billion dollars to buy the 5 Star empire.

Things went even better with her meeting with Terry Semel. He gave Linda the details of the Yahoo offer to buy the 5 Star properties for one and a half billion dollars.

You know that Google became interested because Microsoft and Yahoo were interested. The Google offer was for two billion dollars ($2,000,000,000.00). It isn't yet known if either Microsoft or Yahoo will raise their bids. Additional meetings are planned with Google.

The National Basketball Association, The National Hockey League and Major League Baseball have all been in contact with Linda. After seeing her at the two races on Sunday, they want to see if see will do some promotions for them and they will help get the word out about 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums. Details aren't yet available.

Linda has come to terms with American Idol and she will perform at a few of the stops on their summer tour.

Mattel will introduce a Linda Doll early in June. Mattel predicts it will be more popular than their Barbie Doll.

Don't forget to enter the 5 Star 2nd Anniversary Contests. You could be a winner. Here is a link to all the details http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

Me in a GoDaddy commercial in a 5 Star swimsuit???

A LINDA DOLL???

Now you've done it Larry! I laughed so hard
I blew my monitor right out the window. :D

Seriously though folks - jump into some contests.
This cash is burning a hole in my pocket and I want to give it to YOU!
Yes, YOU! Enter Now!

Linda expected to win hot dog eating contest

You can win $100 just by guessing how many 5 Star members there will be on June 25, 2007. Time is running out to enter this contest. The deadline is June 15, 2007. Take a guess and you could be a $100 winner in the Guess the Member Count Contest.

There are other contests in progress to help celebrate the 2nd anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums. There is $1000 in cash available to be won, plus an iPod. More time is left for these contests than the Guess the Member Count Contest. But you shouldn't wait until the last minute. Here is a link to the contest details http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

The National Football League is trying to work out a deal for Linda to be involved in an NFL special promotion.

Linda has a big meeting scheduled with Larry Page, Sergey Brin and Eric Schmidt to go over the important details of the Google two billion dollar ($2,000,000,000.00) offer to buy the 5 Star empire.

Offers continue to come in from companies and organizations wanting Linda to become involved with special promotions in order to take advantage of all the attention being given to the second anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Linda gets involved in as many of these promotions as she can because she knows the extra attention will be a big help to 5 Star.

Linda had qualified in secret for the famous Nathan's 4th of July hot dog eating contest and she was expected to be the winner.

In this hot dog eating contest, a person must eat as many hot dogs and buns as they can in 12 minutes. Takeru Kobayashi has won this contest a few times and set a world record last year for hot dog eating with 54 and 1/4 hot dogs eaten in 12 minutes.

Linda had been in secret training for the contest by eating 60 hot dogs a day. Word got out when people starting to wonder why she was buying so many hot dogs and buns.

On June 2, 2007 at the Southwest Regional Hot Dog Eating Championship in Arizona, Joey Chestnut set a new world record by eating 59 and 1/2 hot dogs.

This is too close to the 60 Linda has been eating on a daily basis for her to feel that 60 is a safe amount to guarantee winning. So, Linda has increased the amount to where she is now eating 70 hot dogs a day!

The 2nd anniversary of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums is June 25, 2007. The Nathan's hot dog eating contest is on July 4, 2007. That doesn't bother Linda because the publicity will be good for 5 Star.

So THAT's where all this extra weight is coming from! :p

And here I thought it was just from sitting on my duff at the PC all day. ;)

Really thought, we need some more people to enter these contests or no one will win. Most contests have not met their minimums yet and most contests need at least 10 qualifying entries.

So jump in and enter so I can give some money away!

I can see Larwee hasn't lost his sense of humor yet....and Linda you are just one amazing girl.:D Unbelievable all the things you can do. umm forgot exactly all the things but can ya leap tall buildings?? Can ya fly?? If so, how bout flying yourself to the moon and back in hmmm amount of time to beat the shuttle thingie (know somethin blasted off but haven't been paying too much attention to it) How bout you and it could start at the same time and see who makes it back here first??? Can't help it. I think Larwee's contagious. ;) :D

Linda to be on David Letterman show

Time is running out on the 5 Star 2nd Anniversary contests. The Guess The Member Count has an early deadline of Friday, June 15, 2007. All you need to do is guess how many 5 Star members there will be on June 25, 2007 and you could win $100.

There is a total of $1,000 cash available to be won in the various 5 Star contests. An iPod also can be won. Be sure to get all the details and enter http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...0-cash-prizes-forum-anniversary-contests.html

As you might know, Linda had a meeting with David Letterman when she was at the Indianapolis 500 to plan when she would be on his show.

Linda will be on the David Letterman show this Wednesday night, June 13, 2007. She will spend several minutes talking about 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Linda will then box a kangaroo. The name of the kangaroo is Rocky and he is the best boxing kangaroo in the world. Rocky has knocked out several professional boxers.

You are aware that Linda had a wrestling match with a 1,100 pound grizzly and defeated him. She raced a cheetah and won. Rocky is a sensational boxing kangaroo, but Linda is likely to defeat him and make him hopping mad.

Linda will then box Rocky the kangaroo. :p

You're a nut! Can't believe all these brave feats I've accomplished and won!!! :D

BTW forgot to tell you what I did on Sunday Larry. Went out and bought (and took 2 hours to assemble)
an Ab Lounge Ultra to work off all those extra hot dog calories. :eek: ;)

Ab Lounge Ultra
(That's me in the pic, I also do modeling on the side in between all these crazy PR stunts you have me doing!)

My new strong abs will also be helpful for withstanding the blows from Rocky -
that's if I even let him get one in!

JOIN the CONTESTS!!!

Yeah, Rocky is a friend on mine and he sent me this photo of when they last fought (Linda was going through the heavy make up phase of her life). He is keen for a rematch....

kangaroo%20boxing.jpg

"Linda was going through the heavy make up phase of her life"

Jamie - where in the WORLD did you find that???

My ex boyfriend from back then SWORE to me he burned it
and no one would ever see that awful pic! :eek: :eek: :p :D

How did Rocky get a copy and how in the world do you know Rocky???

Your ex boyfriend made copies and we had to pay a high price for the picture.... We gave him a 5 star membership and told him how many people were members here so he could win the $100.

I used to be on a tv show called Skippy the bush kangaroo. I was the kid that could understand kangaroo language.... what's up skip

Here is a link to my work :)

YouTube - skippy the bush kangaroo

banners
Back