The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

5 Star Items

Graybeard

Found this>>>

Consumers report being willing to pay from 20% to 99% more for a 5-star-rated item than a 4-star-rated item (the variance stems from what type of item or service is considered);

American internet users report positive experiences during online product research, at the same time, 58% also report that online information was missing, impossible to find, confusing, and/or overwhelming.

Thus, there is a clear need to aid consumers of products and of information by building better information-access systems than are currently in existence.
c. 2008

(Note: That was 2008. We are still working towards that goal in 2018.)

With the explosion of Web 2.0 platforms such as blogs, discussion forums, peer-to-peer networks, and various other types of social media ... consumers have at their disposal a soapbox of unprecedented reach and power by which to share their brand experiences and opinions,positive or negative, regarding any product or service.

As major companies are increasingly coming to realize, these consumer voices can wield enormous influence in shaping the opinions of other consumers — and, ultimately, their brand loyalties, their purchase decisions, and their own brand advocacy. ... companies can respond to the consumer insights they generate through social media monitoring and analysis by modifying their marketing messages, brand positioning, product development, and other activities accordingly. [328] <<<

w.epdfsearch.com/en/ebook/Opinion%20Word%20List-1.html
not on this URL any longer (I found this in my archives -- seemed interesting)
Opinion Cue Words

+opinion lexicon

That's interesting. That's why there are many services who offer fake reviews. The reviews are not cheap, but i guess they're worth it.

How about if you have a real review from customers -- many successful ecommerce websites do ...
A review is only as good as the credibility of the reviewer.

How about if you have a real review from customers -- many successful ecommerce websites do ...
A review is only as good as the credibility of the reviewer.
It's hard to get real reviews. I've sold 300+ items on Amazon FBA. I had 3 real reviews. And I did message every one of the buyers to leave a review.

MI
Back