The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

5 Lessons Affiliates Can Learn From American Idol

Linda Buquet

affiliate
As some of you know, I'm a big Idol fan. Even if I wasn't I would still appreciate this!
<strong><a href="http://www.affiliatewatcher.com/5-lessons-affiliate-marketers-can-learn-from-american-idol/">5 Lessons Affiliate Marketers Can Learn From American Idol</a> Awesome post! Wish I would have thought to write it! My Fav lesson is about conversions.</strong>
<blockquote>#4 "Even if you do everything right, you can still lose if you can’t convert traffic into buyers. I think most everyone was shocked when Michael Johns was sent home. Heck, I even liked his singing. For some reason, he couldn’t convert watchers into callers. The same can be said for Affiliate marketers. You can be selling the best product on the market at the best price, but if you can’t convert crowds into buyers, you might as well be trying to sell ice cubes to Eskimos."</blockquote>
Happy Friday all!

I used to be a big idol fan until I got broke and had to give up t.v....long story. Anyway, I believe they call it the "It" factor. Simon calls it the "likeability" factor. If you're not likeable, nobody will vote for you, no matter how cute you are or how good you sing.

I was watching the videos from last week on YouTube last night, and I'm not sure who I would want to win. I'm leaning toward Castro, but it might be the dreads. The David that's a rock and roller is way cool, and so innovative! He's probably gonna be in the top two.

MI
Back