The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

5 Best Ways To Generate Quick Targeted Traffic!

turbz

affiliate
Hi

I'm Going to tell you the 5 best ways to generate Quick Targeted Traffic

Here They Are:

1) Article Marketing - writing Good articles and submitiing them to the big 5 article banks Is One Of The Best Ways to generate long term traffic and brand yourself as an expert on that subject. Just Be Sure To Write your own Articles And You Should see results quickly

2) SEO - nothing beats SEO because that brings free search engine traffic to your site. You Should Always Optimize Your Site And Get Few (not more than 5) Highly targeted quality links to your site.

3) Pay-Per Click - This Is The Most Highly Targeted Traffic There is on the internet. Nothing beats Pay-Per-Click. This Is A Fresh Source Of Quality And Highly Targeted Traffic. This Is A Must Have For Any Online Marketer.

4) Press-Releases - This Is A Great Source Of Traffic. It Creates A Buzz For Your Site And Should Be Used!

5) Viral Reports - These Are Great And Get Passed arround All The Time. Just be Sure To Have Quality Content And A Great Incentive For People To Pass Your Report Arround E.g. Re-branding rights, master resell rights etc.

That's 5 great ways to generate quick Targeted Traffic. Feel Free To Add To This List :)

Thanks
Jameel Mukadam

Hi

Just Go to Their Website e.g eainearticles.com and look for the submit article link then you just submit your articles

Thanks

P.S I'm Always Happy to Help Via My MSN Mesenger If You Like

The traffic I like most are viral marketing and affiliate program. These 2 ways are the most effective way in my opinion.

well jameel,

Articles about what? meanz articles related to ones website (who is posting) or general topics to be covered. what would you suggest?

BTW your tips are good...

Hi Everyone

Thanks For Supporting, I Try To Get The Best Tips For You'll, But I Can't Give away All My tips To You. I Save Them For People On My Special Contact List. But I Will Continue To Post Good And Helpfull tips On Online Marketing.

Thanks Again
Jameel Mukadam

banners
Back