The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

4 Tips To Mass Market Your Own T-Shirt

Joshua Connolly

affiliate
Create Web Site
Create website or blog would be best then connect with PayPal for payment method. Create a subscription template to collect leads as well.

Use Social Media
Market your shirts thoroughly on social media, especially on the Facebook walls of people the shirts relate to. Tweets new designs as they arrive. Post images and descriptions on Facebook. Run contests; for example, offer a giveaway for every 3000 new "likes."

Voting Works Great
Let your customers look through potential designs and vote on the ones they like. The design that gets the most votes gets printed. You can accept customer designs as well and give them a prize for the design with the most votes.

Collaborate with Celebrity
Find a celebrity willing to model your brand. Mail your best-designed shirts to actors and other celebrities and ask them for a picture wearing it. And encourage them to share the picture in their social profile. It will definitely boom your business.

Voting Works Great
Let your customers look through potential designs and vote on the ones they like. The design that gets the most votes gets printed. You can accept customer designs as well and give them a prize for the design with the most votes.

Really voting works great. In my Facebook fan page I launched a contest to vote the best design after that the sales has been increased tremendously.

hmm thanks for great piece of information. You can even come up with a t-shirt designing application. Allow the sustainable customization only like, color, text, neck type. Add some features to let them share their designs with a single click on social media. Provide them an option to get their designs materialized. Check app store there are several apps already available and don't forget to add a "Print" option

Create Web Site
Collaborate with Celebrity

Find a celebrity willing to model your brand. Mail your best-designed shirts to actors and other celebrities and ask them for a picture wearing it. And encourage them to share the picture in their social profile. It will definitely boom your business.

This is really working great. People are love to wear when a celebrity promote any decent T-Shirt. This is working great with teenage people. Just thinking about if my T-Shirt will promote by Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez then it will boom in the market. isn't it?

@Anonymous Marketer yes it is! but you are talking about Justin Bieber and not about the sells boy of a super market :D By the way, I myself believe in optimism so, think big and have big! I wish you in this "quest" to have Justin for a promotion selfie

Yup, I do also like "think big grow big". Just think about local hero promoting the T-shirt and your T-shirt is about like touch the soul or patriotic.

I want to add 1 more thing to the above points that the T-Shirts should be for the middle age people also and should fulfill the requirements of children, young and adults. Especially the color combination that's the main thing that attracts the people. Social marketing is the best way to market your T-Shirt. People now a days are found on Social Media instead of their homes :)

Well those advices and steps are the best for the marketing, and I would like to say that those tips doesn't only works with T-shirts, you can do it with what ever you are marketing !! it will work like a charm !

Yup do agree with you. This a great resource to start selling the T-shirt and build T-shirt business. Social media is now most converting area for any business. Thanks anyway.

Branding is important for T-shirt marketing. For me I am always target sports event and those are converting well. People are love to ware T-shirt in order to support their team. Anyway your marketing strategy also great.

banners
Back