The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

4 Tech Questions from a Newbie

J

JincoDwan

Dear family members of AF:p,I have several questions to ask:
1.When applying Peerfly, it needs an ID image to confirm authorization,I feel a bit concerned about it, is it safe enough for me?Is there any other networks also acting like this?

2.According to the Tracker part, I find the Voluum a bit expensive for a beginner.How about Funnel Flux and Bemob? Especially the latter one,can the users provide some suggestions and recommendations?

3.To stimulate the exact environment of the audience from different geos and ISPs, I was advised to get an add-on called "random agent spoofer" on Firefox, but it's outdated.I already have a VPS on Vulture,do I still have to buy a VPN service?Is there any free tools that work?

4.There have been webinars held by some super affiliates and AF,where can I check out the replays? This may need a staff of AF to answer.:)

Thank you for your patience,and look forward to your posts!:rolleyes:

1. It's safe. They just want to verify that you are who you say you are.
2. I recommend FunnelFlux. For $1, you can use it for 30 days. I think other trackers, self-hosted and cloud-based, pale in comparison to it.
3. It depends. Some pages are "dumb" in which you only have to spoof a geo-targeted IP in the browser with an addon/extension. More robust options require a geo-targeted VPN or proxy connection.
4. Just type "webinar" in search on site.

1. It's safe. They just want to verify that you are who you say you are.
2. I recommend FunnelFlux. For $1, you can use it for 30 days. I think other trackers, self-hosted and cloud-based, pale in comparison to it.
3. It depends. Some pages are "dumb" in which you only have to spoof a geo-targeted IP in the browser with an addon/extension. More robust options require a geo-targeted VPN or proxy connection.
4. Just type "webinar" in search on site.
Great!Thank you for your advice!;)

Dear family members of AF:p,I have several questions to ask:
1.When applying Peerfly, it needs an ID image to confirm authorization,I feel a bit concerned about it, is it safe enough for me?Is there any other networks also acting like this?

2.According to the Tracker part, I find the Voluum a bit expensive for a beginner.How about Funnel Flux and Bemob? Especially the latter one,can the users provide some suggestions and recommendations?

3.To stimulate the exact environment of the audience from different geos and ISPs, I was advised to get an add-on called "random agent spoofer" on Firefox, but it's outdated.I already have a VPS on Vulture,do I still have to buy a VPN service?Is there any free tools that work?

4.There have been webinars held by some super affiliates and AF,where can I check out the replays? This may need a staff of AF to answer.:)

Thank you for your patience,and look forward to your posts!:rolleyes:

Hey!!
1. It's is safe. Moreover, I think, it will speed up the approval of your account.
2, 3 Make a quick search in the Internet and you will find sources which provide big discounts on Trackers, VPN services and more. For example here, on AffiliateFix visit please Discounts section :)
We, on Affbank, have 25 % off on Voluum tracker, also in the Discount page :)

Hi @JincoDwan,
@MxyzptlkFishStix has already covered the questions. We just want to complement the 2nd question. As you might also want to consider RedTrack.io - we have free plan with 50000 events, integration manuals for a dozen of Affiliate Networks and Traffic Sources and we do one- on-one boarding sessions.
If need more events, you can also consider a paid plan (we have 4 of them) and use promo-code discount from Affbank too

MI
Back