The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

3rd data party brokers

Med Tr

Hello Email Marketing Experts,

I'm looking to buy 3rd data party from a data broker or a compagnie. However I found out that there are a big numbers of scammers in this industry.
Could any one help me to find a loyal and honest buyer or a compagnie ?
My targeted audience is women from USA and my niche is skin care.
Thank you!

I do not trust anyone who is selling data. We should collect data by our own. Just want to suggest you to use Simpel Audiens to collect emails from Fb. Very good tool to build an email list in short time.

Your niche is a consumer one. You may have to look for ways to collect data on your target audience in social platforms. If is business to business (b2b) contact data, there are providers. I bought one recently from dataquota.com. You can ask them if they have your target niche.Prices are low. Other sources are data.com, but very expensive.

Your niche is a consumer one. You may have to look for ways to collect data on your target audience in social platforms.
With the new EU GDPR Directive, and probably similar laws in the USA and other places to come, you want to be sure of the user permissions granted (A.K.A: opt-in policies). So yeah, most B2C email lists are high-risk.

Direct mail (snail mail) methods are not regulated but are relatively expensive. Still, if a direct mail list is targeted correctly it may be cost effective. The same theory of EPC would apply to earning-per-reply in a direct mail scenario.

So, it depends on who you want to target. Legal notices can be a valuable source of direct mail data.

This explains the aggressive SUBSCRIBE DHTML(on-page pop overs) offerings on websites seen all the time now. I dismiss most of these as nuisance -- which is probably a good thing -- the ones I will subscribe to are email newsletters I am really interested in.

banners
Back