The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

30% to 50% commission - Innovative Mental Training Software!

AaronSmick

affiliate
Hi all. I'm an affiliate program manager that is fairly new to these forums, but I'm looking forward to sticking around and participating in even more discussions here!

The company that I represent, Transparent Corp, is a leading developer of mental training and neural stimulation software, providing tools to enhance focus and motivation, perform self-hypnosis, reduce stress/anxiety, and more.

We are backed by a dedicated base of active users, strong customer support, solid scientific research and an outstanding reputation in our industry. Our website features free 2 week trial downloads of our software, making it easy for users to see the benefits of our programs for themselves. And our software and audio products are sold as digital downloads, so delivery is instant!

Our affiliate program features:
- A highly competitive base commission rate of 30%
- 40% commission after 10 sales/year
- 50% commission after just 20 sales/year
- Automatic two-tier commissions at 5% (5% of the total profit, not just 5% of the affiliate's commission!)
- A dedicated and responsive Affiliate Program Manager (that would be me)
- Highly customizable link generating tools- link to any of our pages from any of yours!
- Protection against customer "leaks"- we don't take orders by telephone or live-chat, so you won't lose sales after referring customers to us!
- In-depth statistics, including referring pages, products purchased, commission rates, dates of each click/commission, refunds and more

Best of all, you'll be helping us to promote technology that has the potential to help improve the lives of millions of people.

I'd be happy to respond to any questions, and you can learn more about our program and fill out the application form right here:

About The Transparent Affiliate Program

Thanks so much for the interest!

banners
Back