The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

2001 Greatest Headlines Ever Written

Mike.af

affiliate
I am not a content expert. That's why i need this, I hope this will be helpful for all fellow Members.. :)

(Please advise me if i have posted this in a wrong section)

Download Link:
* Downloads not allowed *

EDIT:
Virus Total Link of the File (not the URL)
VirusTotal

* Links removed by moderator *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Mike.

Thanks, sounds like a good resource and we appreciate you running it through VirusTotal but we rarely allow downloads of any kind and only from long-time, known members. It's one of the rules to keep members safe. We don't allow pirated items or any that violate another platform's TOS, either.

If people do a G search for Ogilvy headlines, they can find lots of advice and some examples of them.

Also:
CopyWriting Books
What is your favorite copywriting book?

There are online headline generators, if you're patient enough to find one you like.

Was it a content locker or get paid by the download scheme.
Why not just link to the website where you found the content?

Hi, Mike.

Thanks, sounds like a good resource and we appreciate you running it through VirusTotal but we rarely allow downloads of any kind and only from long-time, known members. It's one of the rules to keep members safe. We don't allow pirated items or any that violate another platform's TOS, either.

If people do a G search for Ogilvy headlines, they can find lots of advice and some examples of them.

Also:
CopyWriting Books
What is your favorite copywriting book?

There are online headline generators, if you're patient enough to find one you like.

Hello AZ Gold,

thank you for your suggestion, i was not aware of this rule.. it was not a pirated item i have purchased it from wso.guru

i though it might be helpful to share this with the community, yes people can google it..

thanks
M

I didn't think you were trying to anything malicious, I figured you just weren't aware of the rule, no harm done. :)

can you please advise me, can i share tools, images (Watermark free) or any affiliate course i had? where and in which section?

can you please advise me, can i share tools, images (Watermark free) or any affiliate course i had? where and in which section?

What @Graybeard said. If you share copyrighted material, you are committing copyright infringement. That could get you into trouble, FYI and we don't allow that.

And this...
When you buy something unless there is some licensing for your use or reuse the author retains his FULL copyright and you buy the right for your own personal use only.

I don't doubt that you had good intentions, it's just against our rules. We hold to whitehat ethics and try to encourage others to do so, too. :)

If you come across some open source tool, info, whatever then you can link to it. If you want to draw attention to an article, you can do that too but you need to link to it and cite the source.

If you buy something that is copyrighted and republish without license it is copyright infringement.

Technically, most internet 'sharing' is copyright infringement.
There is fair use in copyright law also. Like quoting a paragraph or two and linking to the full article at the copyrighted source -- by definition that is sharing.
I have reposted infographics that are watermarked with the source. Reposted what has already been offered by third parties -- that may be touchy as third party 'sharing' but the intent by the author was a promotional give-away.

When you buy something unless there is some licensing for your use or reuse the author retains his FULL copyright and you buy the right for your own personal use only.

banners
Back