2000 Members - NewHeights!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
CPAFix hits 2000 Members +!

2000members.png

A great new milestone we have reached 2000+ members! With the re launch coming within 1 month this place is really going to continue to impress and blow up!

I love this place, i love you guys and thanks everyone who signed up and contributed - Heres to the next 2000!

10.000 by the end of the year!

#NewHeights!

Great work, K! Can't wait to explore the new features of the re-launch in 1 month.

I observe the "currently active users" number is slowly increasing. And I really wish the # of "currently active users" (members + guests) to be more than 100 soon.

One thing, I would love to see the ChatBox on the Home Page.

Great work, K! Can't wait to explore the new features of the re-launch in 1 month.

I observe the "currently active users" number is slowly increasing. And I really wish the # of "currently active users" (members + guests) to be more than 100 soon.

That is actually a great idea :) CPAlead is an example that works very well, I usually couldn't chat because I was waiting for the money to fall out of the sky (it was 1 year ago, didn't even knew what was PPC xD ) but it would be great just to chat of random things, speak about how much livepool sucks ( :p ), updates, and all that... :D

But it is important it is on the homepage or else it will be on a dark place of the forum and it will be awkward because there are only 2 people talking :)

Appreciate it it mate, the thing with a chat box is 2 problems,

1.it takes up a lot of resources
2.it takes away activity from the forum!

Hence why i added the chatroom but that didn't work - i will have a think about it!

I don't think so.... Maybe a pop up saying "There are x people chating right now, click here to join" and then it redirects to the 'chatroom' section. Right now I think it won't steal activity because this is a small forum still, and there is not that much activity to begin with. IMO it would make a better user experience since members don't have to (for example) ask a question and wait 24 hours to get a "Only your AM will know" type of answer, which is some times the only possible answer. I think you should test it and see how it goes.

Appreciate it it mate, the thing with a chat box is 2 problems,

1.it takes up a lot of resources
2.it takes away activity from the forum!

Hence why i added the chatroom but that didn't work - i will have a think about it!
You have a point there that it occupies resources.

I feel chatbox is like a quick panic button :) Many guys might face hurdles in many aspects of their marketing activities. So when they are stuck, they can post in the chatbox and get instant/quick answers or opinions. And we can also use it like twitter, or to hangout!

Threads can be used to post questions/ share something useful/ tutorials, case studies, and so on.. which is useful for all members of the forum. Forum threads and posts contribute to 90% and chatbox 10%.

I don't think chatbox on the home page steals the forum activity, rather I feel it adds to the forum participation. I might be wrong, you can give it a try :)

Thanks you mate, i appreciate all this!

Launch should be within 1 month from now!

Signed the deal for the tools this morning so they will be the last thing ready but should all be within a month!

banners
Back