Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

200$ to invest to 2 CPA campaigns

Zidy

Hi all.

I'm thinkin to launch CPA campaigns.
Both are Mail Submit

The 1st
It's a CPA where people put mail to have access to a guide for free sample from differents brands

The 2nd
It's a CPA with mail submit to win a 1500$ Amazon cheque.

So i would like to know what's the best traffic to buy for these offers (the submit page are really good).

I already tried with ScarletTrafic, but no many leads.

So if someone has an advice for thes 2 campaigns, i'll be happy.

Why do i ask this?

Because i'm new with paid traffic. I'm good with SEO where i can help other people here and even give good spots for backlinks or other methods like how to mount a PBN, post links in forums on ninja mode, make nofollow links a dofollow links on some forums and even on comments on different blogs.

I am not a master in paid traffic souces and i dont want to give you false advices but in my opinion facebook ads its better with cpa offers .This training of william Souza will help you MEGA

So i tried yesterday a 100$ campaign for a mail submit for Free samples on leadbolt after watching the last webina of william Souza
I made 9 creatives, with differents size, but i see only 1 impresssion since yesterday.
My creatives are really simple, a circle with "Get Free Samples" on it.

I just sent a mail to leadbolt tos know if there is a probleme with my offer.

I set CPC at 0.15 for an offer that earns 1.90$ CPA

Goodluck on your campaigns man.

Well just make sure you create different angles, like a reason why the audience would give away their info for the samples or for your offers.

Thanks for your replies.

My second try will be for a 100$ gift card for a well known sport brands. CPA:1.95$ Mail Submit

But i'm noob with CPA and lead bolt. Really don't know what to put on the creative. Also, it asks me to set many size.

MI
Back