The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

20 Traffic Ideas

In my opinion, the best way to increase quality traffic is active participation in online communities ! An easy way to unlimited traffic!

Ya I also had tried many of these and they do work. Also you can go for social networking websites that can give you good traffic. I will try e-bay and news letters as I doesn't tried them yet.

One of the things recently added into the Google equation is the speed your page loads. Google analytics has a tool that records your load speed over time.

One of the things recently added into the Google equation is the speed your page loads. Google analytics has a tool that records your load speed over time.
Its not a new thing. You have an option for installing the tool that checks your page down speed in Google webmaster. Actually it depends upon the styles usd in page, images and other things. You will also get ideas on how to increase page down speed through this tool

Although every idea mentioned here is quite suitable to drive targeted traffic towards a website, but nothing can be as good as social media. Facebook, twitter, linkedin, myspace, digg, stumbleupon and delicious are the best websites for driving traffic.
--------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone does need traffic. here are 20 ideas you can try. Remember, some work better than others, so track where you traffic is coming from for the best results.
1. Sell or place classified ads on eBay with a link to your site
2. Post Free classified ads on any of the sites that allow them with a link to your site
7. Create a free e-book and list in on the "free e-book" sites
10. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase
15. Have a tell-a-friend form on your site
You should clarify that it's best when linking to your site via eBay, to make the listing relevant to your site. If you have a site about coins or gold or silver, then there are plenty of relevant auctions you can link to. Try contacting sellers of items in your niche, and offering them a small kickback for linking to your site in their ads. At least this way it's not just a bunch of spam.

Same idea goes for classified sites.

E-books are a great idea. I actually had a great idea in regards to e-books the other day. Are you familiar with National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)? Normally every November a bunch of people commit to writing 1,700 words of fiction per day, so they end up with a 50,000+ word novel by the end of the month.

I'm thinking of making this January Global E-book Writing Month (GlobEboWriMo {the truncation still needs some work, admittedly}). Are any of you folks into this idea? We could all commit to writing 2 pages of e-book content per day in January, and we could each end up with our own 60+ page e-book by the end of the month. It would be a cool little exercise for us webmasters, and we'd get some real benefit from it.

As for optimizing each page of your site, plenty of others in this thread have spoken on the best way to do that: Write Good Content.

Many blogging platforms offer tell-a-friend forms or share buttons you can put on your site. ShareThis is probably the most popular one.

Hey, everyone does need traffic. here are 20 ideas you can try. Remember, some work better than others, so track where you traffic is coming from for the best results.
1. Sell or place classified ads on eBay with a link to your site
2. Post Free classified ads on any of the sites that allow them with a link to your site
3. Exchange reciprocal links with other related websites
4. Network with other people at seminars or other live events
5. Purchase Advertising in popular newsletters or ezines
6. Advertise on other product's "thank you" pages
7. Create a free e-book and list in on the "free e-book" sites
8. Buy and use a memorable domain name
9. Post in Yahoo and Google Groups with a link to your site in your signature
10. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase
11. Add a link in your email signature to your website
12. Make a custom error page for your website redirecting people to your home page
13. Use PPC search engine advertising
14. Add a "bookmark this site" link to your webpages
15. Have a tell-a-friend form on your site
16. Send articles to ezine publishers that includes a link to your website
17. Hold a crazy content contest and make it go viral
18. Give away a freebie (ebook, report, e-course) to keep people coming back to your site.
19. Add an RSS feed to your blog
20. Submit your site to any related niche directories on the net

Hi,

thanks for providing such a valuable information to all of us.

MI
Back