The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

20 Traffic Ideas

stupidcamel

affiliate
Hey, everyone does need traffic. here are 20 ideas you can try. Remember, some work better than others, so track where you traffic is coming from for the best results.
1. Sell or place classified ads on eBay with a link to your site
2. Post Free classified ads on any of the sites that allow them with a link to your site
3. Exchange reciprocal links with other related websites
4. Network with other people at seminars or other live events
5. Purchase Advertising in popular newsletters or ezines
6. Advertise on other product's "thank you" pages
7. Create a free e-book and list in on the "free e-book" sites
8. Buy and use a memorable domain name
9. Post in Yahoo and Google Groups with a link to your site in your signature
10. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase
11. Add a link in your email signature to your website
12. Make a custom error page for your website redirecting people to your home page
13. Use PPC search engine advertising
14. Add a "bookmark this site" link to your webpages
15. Have a tell-a-friend form on your site
16. Send articles to ezine publishers that includes a link to your website
17. Hold a crazy content contest and make it go viral
18. Give away a freebie (ebook, report, e-course) to keep people coming back to your site.
19. Add an RSS feed to your blog
20. Submit your site to any related niche directories on the net

tell a friend?

Hey, everyone does need traffic. here are 20 ideas you can try. Remember, some work better than others, so track where you traffic is coming from for the best results.
1. Sell or place classified ads on eBay with a link to your site
2. Post Free classified ads on any of the sites that allow them with a link to your site
3. Exchange reciprocal links with other related websites
4. Network with other people at seminars or other live events
5. Purchase Advertising in popular newsletters or ezines
6. Advertise on other product's "thank you" pages
7. Create a free e-book and list in on the "free e-book" sites
8. Buy and use a memorable domain name
9. Post in Yahoo and Google Groups with a link to your site in your signature
10. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase
11. Add a link in your email signature to your website
12. Make a custom error page for your website redirecting people to your home page
13. Use PPC search engine advertising
14. Add a "bookmark this site" link to your webpages
15. Have a tell-a-friend form on your site
16. Send articles to ezine publishers that includes a link to your website
17. Hold a crazy content contest and make it go viral
18. Give away a freebie (ebook, report, e-course) to keep people coming back to your site.
19. Add an RSS feed to your blog
20. Submit your site to any related niche directories on the net

Thanks for this list, what do you mean by tell a friend form?

Sell or place classified ads on eBay with a link to your site
Hold a crazy content contest and make it go viral

these two looks interesting ideas for me :rockon: i can try why not :applause:

I have tried almost everything in that list except this one - 12. Make a custom error page for your website redirecting people to your home page Anyone tried it? I wonder if it will really work out?

Hey great information is provided by you. Even you missed some important factors such as On-page optimization, comment posting, community posting, PR submission etc. :applause:

I am also looking for fast and easy ways to bring traffic to my site. I tried several methods. Now i am using the method to sell or place classified ads on eBay with a link to your site. I think this would help me to bring traffic to my site.

Viral Marketing

Hi,
Shortly said is Viral Marketing: word-of-mouth marketing (like a virus, spreading around). One of the tools is social media (Twitter, facebook, linkedIn).

And by awarding the referrer (for example as affiliate/referrer you'll get paid as well), it goes really fast!

One good example is makemoneyonlinefasteasy (dot) com.

Good luck

Good list for traffic. Real traffic is targeted traffic becuase that is very best for any site to sell products & service. Some web 2.0 techniques are best for that.

Okie thanx for information
Viral marketing is to spread your business message via various sources like Social Networking, Micro blogging, getting reffers etc...

Hope i got it right.

Thanks for information

Good thread. Social site blogging can give you good traffic too. Though these days people are using for link building mainly. I found if you post a good content to squdoo or hubpage it actually gives you good amount of visitors.

Cool

MI
Back