The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

20% lifetime revshare, shopping cart

ashopaffiliate

affiliate
Hello,

Ashop Commerce is a shopping cart software designed for small businesses since 2004. Ashop Commerce software is an all-in-one service. It is hosted, and features in built apps for CRM, Marketing, Order Management, selling on Facebook, Adwords Campaign Management and many apps designed to help small businesses to succeed online. Ashop Engineers are the heart of the operation and they provide regular security and software updates to make sure to provide our customers the best technology.

The Partner Program offers 20% lifetime rev-share to affiliates.
An average customer spends around $70 per month, generating you - the affiliate $168 per year.

Some details about the program;
-150 day cookie life
-2nd-tier commission:5%
-Private network using Post Affiliate Pro (soon will be available on shareasale)

About the Product;
- $0 signup fee
- Free Plan includes 10 products, Paypal Payments, 3 Custom Page
- Servers hosted on RackSpace (it's really fast)
- 2000 active merchants
- Pay as you go Apps
- 60+ customisable free designs
- PCI compliant

To find more about the program, check the Ashop Commerce website, and open an online store for yourself and familiarise yourself with the software. The free plan is completely free (some people find it hard to believe it's true!) and setting up your store is really fast.

Even if you don't have an intention to market a B2B product, I would like to encourage you to check it out, as it may be a helpful tool for your next online venture.

If you are interested or want to find more about it, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread.

I am looking forward to your questions and feedback.

Ali Yalcin Kaya
Ashopcommerce.com

MI
Back