The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

2 years + 0$

JAKE7

affiliate
I could not profit from the Internet
I am desperate . Despite many attempts I could not do it
Did anyone can show me the best course or special training in the field of e-marketing

I could not profit from the Internet
I am desperate . Despite many attempts I could not do it
Did anyone can show me the best course or special training in the field of e-marketing
The secret is to be focus on one method/traffic only and when u fail, becuse u will... Keep insisting until u crack the code. The secret is to fail quick!

same story. Are you suffering from Information overload like I do? Wanna try each and everything that you come across. Everything interests you. Be it a viral, PBN, affiliate everything. If that is the case, I was also at that place. You know what, start taking actions. Buy goddamn domain names & start trying everything. There's no limit. & after that, keep doing what interests you most and leave all the stuff aside. That's what the secret of IM.

Failures are necessary to enjoy the taste of success at its best.

I am sorry for what you have gone though. I understand what it feels like because I was once at that point of desparation. I will however urge you to first have a clear understanding of what it takes to achieve in emarketing. The problem is that you may be confused which niche for example to follow and you end up trying on everything. One secret in this field is that you need to identify one are and then direct all your efforts there. After it has worked is when you can move to the next niche.

MI
Back