The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

2 weeks to the first page on google?

16mcraee

affiliate
I have been doing some research on link building for SEO purposes. I would love to make a small niche review website and get it on the first page of google as fast as possible (dont we all).

However I think it is important to manage my expectations before I dive into something like this head on.

Franklin Hatchet, a youtuber that is an expert in this sort of thing posted a video about a year ago that outlines a way to quickly rank your website with backlinks which I find really interesting and tempting to replicate.

He claims by buying cheap ferver links as well as web 2.0 sites to build diversity in your backlinks (I still dont completely understand why this is necessary) and then later buying PBN for a more expensive price, you can quickly rank your website to the front page of google if the content is good.

I believe in this video he even said it can take 2-3 weeks.

If anyone has any honest opinions on this please let me know. I would love to replicate this strategy but I dont want to get ahead of myself if this is just BS.

Here is the video for reference-

2-3 weeks definitely sounds extremely optimistic for a brand new domain/website, but I guess it could be possible if you target a keyword with extremely low competition.

... this is just BS.
LOL - you already said it yourself, it's just BS :p:D

Please never use the fiverr BS for an automated backlink building, 'cause Google doesn't call it backlink building, but SERP MANIPULATION (!!) - and therefore will de-index your site.

Though I don't know your exact niche and keywords, but ranking a site in Google takes nowadays much much longer and even if your site is already high in the SERPs, then you still have to go on with the SEO for it. Ranking sites in the SERPs is not an overnight process, but a long-term task!

And if a site ranks quickly, then it was just luck in a completely new topic ;)

Last edited:
Nice, that saves me a headache in the future. Say I decided to go ahead and optimize my site for SEO and what not and then in the mean time while it slowly started to rank I ran FB ads, built an email list, and email marketed to earn income. Does this sound like a viable plan?

I would love to make a small niche review website and get it on the first page of google as fast as possible. If anyone has any honest opinions on this please let me know.

In fact - I do.

Before you do anything, build a small Adwords campaign and push your ad into the top position for the keyword you are about to optimise your site for. With PPC, you can get the same type of clicks instantly without having to wait weeks (or even months) before you get clicks organically.

Also, you don't even know if the keyword you are targeting actually converts and whether it is indeed worthwhile to deploy SEO resources on it to get it ranked naturally. So buy some PPC clicks for your main keyword on Adwords and test it first before you do anything else - as you can then analyse the performance almost instantly without having to wait.

Hope that helps ;)
Nick

MI
Back