The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

$2.00/Month Text Links or Blogroll Links (Sitewide)

Golfers-Planet

affiliate
Hey everyone. I am selling links on my new blog, Golfers-Planet.com. I have been getting a little bit of traffic. Not too much, but a good start. I invested in some advertising. I am selling both blogroll links (sitewide) and text links in my articles. For a blogroll link, it is $2.00/Month. It is also $2.00/Month for text links. Or, if you want to spend a little bit less, I can sell you links on my link page. It is $1.00/Month there. Just PM me or respond here if you are interested.

Nice offer Sam. Already bought some will buy more from you once you sort out your subscription payment system, dealing with monthly invoice is a big chore if you have so many adverts and vendors to pay every month.

Yea, I am trying to figure everything out. I am following the directions that guy gave me on how to create a subscription, and it is not working for some reason when I put it on my site...I could offer you a deal for advanced payment :)

It you let us know where you are having problem in the subscription set up process, we can help.

Okay, so I just deleted the page that had the subscription button on it because when I set up the subscription button, I went to my site on a different laptop and hit it, and it was saying there was some type of error. But it was not an internet error.

Guys, this offer is more than 6 month old and member have not visited forum for the last 3 month...

banners
Back