Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

11 Email Marketing Alternatives to Aweber

D

djbaxter

11 Email Marketing Alternatives to Aweber
by Kevin Muldoon, Daily Blog Tips
July 28, 2010

I recently stopped using Aweber, not because I wasn?t happy with the service but because I sold the site I was using it for. For 2 years I was a very happy customer with Aweber and wouldn?t rule out using them again. However, starting a new blog gave me the opportunity to look more into what alternatives there are out there for email marketing.

This article [discusses] the main alternatives to Aweber available to you. This article is for:

• Those who think their newsletter provider is too expensive
  • Those who think their newsletter provider lacks important features
  • Those who haven?t chosen their newsletter provider as yet and want to make sure they make the right choice

Read more...

I have yet to get into email marketing. Has anyone here had success with it in the gaming niche in particular? I'm trying to find efficient traffic increasing methods to my gaming site.

I use mailchimp which is great if you are starting out because they have a free and a paid option.

So you can use the free part until you out grow it and then go onto the paid when you are making some money.

I have tried many of them from mailchimp to constantcontact, aweber and more. But, for me the best choice was awber. I ts easy to setup and straight forward and as a beginner I can appreciate that. Plus, you can start for only $1 for the first month. If you don't like it, you can cancel and you will lose only $1.

I use mailchimp which is great if you are starting out because they have a free and a paid option.

So you can use the free part until you out grow it and then go onto the paid when you are making some money.

Be careful with Mailchimp, if you send any email that mentioned anything about affiliate marketing, your account will be banned.

I personally left Mailchimp for Vertical Response a while back. Having used almost every tool out there, they were always my #1 and #2. With Mailchimp's new version, I came back. At Teambox, we fire off 250-300k emails a month and they make it easy and effective.

They should pay me to say this, huh? :) I am not an affiliate to MC just a happy client.

Mailchimp is definitely a great option for someone just starting out. I used to do some work for someone who used Aweber.

For those of you concerned about which one will help your business the answer is all of theme. All of them will get emails to your clients' inboxes. It is all a matter of features on your end that you want. I am a huge mailchimp advocate because they are free for lists under 1000 addresses.

The 7 Best Email Marketing Software of 2022
  • Best Overall: Mailchimp.
  • Best Price & Campaigning: 171 mails.
  • Best for Automation: ActiveCampaign.
  • Easiest to Use: MailerLite.
  • Best All-in-One Marketing Suite: Hubspot.
  • Best Affordable Option: Moosend.
  • Best for E-commerce: Drip.

Top 10 Best Email Marketing Services

AccuSends
MailChimp
eSputnik
AWeber
GetResponse
MailiGen
CampaignMonitor
SendinBlue
Benchmark Email
ActiveCampaign​

For better email marketing always try to verify your email list with email verification or validation tools as it helps you to be fully deliverable. Your domain reputation will hurt if you don't verify your email list.

Sprocket GIF by Chris

MI
Back