The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

1000's afiliates - 1 web page

F

fung

Hello all, I have always been into marketing affiliates. I would market one at a time in the past. I came across a system that allows you to market 1000's of afiliates by utilizing 1 website. Very very inexpensive. You will want to check this out.

Kyle
www.the15ways.com

well for a change a spammer came here an picked a user id that is approperate...

"fung" as in fungus...

stay tuned folks...

I'll give "my2cents" on this one just as soon as I'm able to get the free hosting service our buddy "fung" uses to load his pages....

Joe

well let's start out by saying... that this "fung(us) is nothing more then an affiliate masquarading as a merchent... in fact he cant even read...

If he could he wouldnt have posted here...

"(NO GAMBLING, RX, ADULT, ACTIVE X, MLM or SPAMMY LINKS)"

this is right there for everyone to read.. but no.... fung(us) read somewhere about SPAMING (posting) forums as a way to get traffic to your program...

well not from here... not while I around...'

Well fung(us) you can fess up... and start over by playing by the rules... or C'ya...

be for warned... mr fung(us) I frequent a lot of forums related to affiliate marketing.... of real products...

Joe

I'm changing Joes user name from my2cents to GUIDO! I need someone tough like him to break legs and bust spammers cuz I'm too easy on people sometimes. :p

I do delete lots of spam and ban lots of people he does not see. So I can lay down the law when I need to, but I let the little offenders by sometimes. I will try to tighten up Joe.

:rotflol:

I understand that sometimes... Spammer are going to get past ya... Heck they get past me all the time...

NO matter how many road blocks i put up... some of the yahoooos are so determined that they will do just about anythingto get their message in front of your eyeballs...

Dont worry about...

Guido.. is ok... but my2cents is much better...

side note.... In a former business venture I employed Guido and Clarance as "accounts payable collectors"

for those who may not understand they were responsible to see all accounts were always current.....

in this case this guy almost got past me... till I realized the poster had a different first name then the real owner of the program... someone whom I once JV partnered with...

so I did a whois... guess what........

Joe

One more thing... that many dont realize this and it is really important I believe is....

There are many different forms of Affilaite Marketing... the segment we are engaged in iis the selling and marketing of consumables used by the bulk of the worlds population.

ie... vitamins, supplements, hats, jewelry, cloths, small appliances, ipods etc...

Our "friend" is peddl'in hope and dreams... ala MLM but without mutil-tier component...

So from where I site... it is off topic for this forum...

Knowing the kind of clients Linda and 5 star represents...

thats m2cents.. according to ME!.

banners
Back