The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

1 Million Facebook Group Member

Adam19851

affiliate
Hi Mate ,I want To Know How To Grow Facebook Group 1 Million.Is There Have Any Automation Software Or Program For Automatically Add Member In Facebook Group?
Thanks

Hi Mate ,I want To Know How To Grow Facebook Group 1 Million.Is There Have Any Automation Software Or Program For Automatically Add Member In Facebook Group?
Thanks
It's just not worth it really. You will end up having a negative impact on yourself and your business. You don't wanna get marked as someone who doesn't respect other's privacy.

Well, you could always market your Facebook group with paid ads that real people would see and maybe join the group. But that requires cash and effort --also a Facebook group what would be worthy of a join.

Thanks

Yes there is. :cool: . Find a YouTuber with millions and above subs and views, Start your Facebook group off of his/their niches, Get them to shout out your group and ask viewers to follow it.

Facebook account automation is almost impossible these days, I created a program to do this a few years ago, just trust me lol.
I am an admin at what used to be the 2nd largest internet marketing Facebook group in Germany (german language only). WERBUNG für LÖWEN which has 15,000 members.
The genius Alex who grew the group posted guest posts on news sites & similar. I would google like if you have a dog breeding facebook group:
Google like:
Whats the best dog breeding facebook group. the top 10 results may include a link to like quora or reddit where you may post value & a link to the group. :)

I just said hello to Alex & will update with what he says may help <3

Thanks
No, it's a really bad idea to add people automatically without their consent. You could be even permanently banned from Facebook. If you want to grow your group do it in the right way and make people want to join in. It will be hard to get to 1 million users, but with time and the right approach even that goal isn't impossible, but you can't do it using some tricks.

It would be super hard to manage a group of that amount of members (even if not all of them will be real)

- Samira

MI
Back