The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

1-Click Adult offers

mrhru

affiliate
Recommend me please top 5 adult Affiliate networks with huge bulk of 1-click offers for any GEO.
Big thanks for everybody

Hello! I represent the partner network CPAelectro. We are CPA-network aimed at the most profitable off-line from all niches of affiliate marketing.
Ready to give you the most exclusive offers, timely payments and maximum support from your side as a partner manager. If you are interested in cooperation, you can immediately unsubscribe me and I will thoroughly acquaint you with our grid and will consult on any question. Thanks :)

Hello @mrhru , Here is a Small List with Top 3 Adult Networks who i am Working :)

1 : CrakRevenue (+1.000 Offers - CPA & CPS)

2 : Adverten - Knows how to extract the most from the dating traffic. the world's best dating smartlink. (Dating & Adult Smartlink CPA - Net7)

3 : MobItEasy.com - biggest mobile network (Net7 - Dating , Mainstream & Adult Smartlink)

ask me if you need any Help :affiliatefix:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mrhru!

What kind of offers are you looking for? If you are looking for CPA offers, you definitely must try Traffic Company.

We (Traffic Company) are a CPA Network with our own in-house built CPA offers in more then 15 geo's. These are mostly mobile subscription offers: 1 or 2 click flow offers. Next to that we have 45k offers running in our smart link with the verticals adult and mainstream. So we can convert your traffic worldwide (all geo's), also your remnant traffic.

We can also do payments on a weekly base. That could be interesting for you. Let me know if you need any info on our offers.

Anyone working with @VIPOffers, @Trafficcompany, @Adverten, @Mobiteasy here? I have account on all these networks but didn't get success.

Hi!

Can you let me know what is not working out for you? I am happy to help you! Please send me a private message or add me on Skype. At the moment we have some new good performing offers live. Some of them are our own in-house built offers so the payouts are good!

Let me know!

i would recommend trafficmansion.com
In house offers, support is very good and wiht email traffic they convert really good.
Im in contact with Niklas.

His skype id is niklas.fagerstrom1

MI
Back