“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1-Click Adult offers

Discussion in 'Adult Marketing' started by mrhru, Sep 19, 2017.

1. mrhru

mrhru Affiliate affiliate

Recommend me please top 5 adult Affiliate networks with huge bulk of 1-click offers for any GEO.
    Big thanks for everybody

2. newbidder
  3. johnnynight

johnnynight Affiliate affiliate

One click offer..??

Give example..

4. stevensunday

stevensunday Affiliate affiliate

Hello! I represent the partner network CPAelectro. We are CPA-network aimed at the most profitable off-line from all niches of affiliate marketing.
    Ready to give you the most exclusive offers, timely payments and maximum support from your side as a partner manager. If you are interested in cooperation, you can immediately unsubscribe me and I will thoroughly acquaint you with our grid and will consult on any question. Thanks :)

5. Artjom

Artjom Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey!
    You can check mobiteasy.com/reg

6. alexaura

alexaura Affiliate affiliate

7. Daria_WapEmpire

Daria_WapEmpire Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi there! Check out WapEmpire, we can give you all what we have and add even more on demand ;)

8. MarketKing

MarketKing Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello @mrhru , Here is a Small List with Top 3 Adult Networks who i am Working :)

1 : CrakRevenue (+1.000 Offers - CPA & CPS)

2 : Adverten - Knows how to extract the most from the dating traffic. the world's best dating smartlink. (Dating & Adult Smartlink CPA - Net7)

3 : MobItEasy.com - biggest mobile network (Net7 - Dating , Mainstream & Adult Smartlink)

ask me if you need any Help :affiliatefix:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2017
  9. Sajal howlader

Sajal howlader Affiliate affiliate

trafficgoldmine is bast for ifream

10. Hendrik | TC

Hendrik | TC Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Mrhru!

What kind of offers are you looking for? If you are looking for CPA offers, you definitely must try Traffic Company.

We (Traffic Company) are a CPA Network with our own in-house built CPA offers in more then 15 geo's. These are mostly mobile subscription offers: 1 or 2 click flow offers. Next to that we have 45k offers running in our smart link with the verticals adult and mainstream. So we can convert your traffic worldwide (all geo's), also your remnant traffic.

We can also do payments on a weekly base. That could be interesting for you. Let me know if you need any info on our offers.

11. jonvryant

jonvryant Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi there. check our site, PPL SOI, got weekly payments , pays for duplicates and bumps on commission rates.

12. YTZ International

YTZ International Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey! YTZ has lots of Adult offers! We have xflirt, fling mobile, c-date AND an adult smart link! If you're interested, sign up here!

Top Resources

MI