The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything $1,000 per day on clickbank

This is it? What are the chances of earning out of these $200 spent? I mean how much percent of success are there? (as per your experience)[/QUOTE

Usually 1 sale out of 100 clicks. So the right website you can earn about $1,000 or more with just $200 per month.

Cheers!

@louiecorp
Can you use your product's direct link in bing ads for sending bing ads traffic to your offer page? I mean is your product landing pages, in compliant with the Bing Ads policies as well as google adwords ads policies?

Can you use your product's direct link in bing ads for sending bing ads traffic to your offer page?

You're not going to track your traffic? You'll have no data to analyze, so you can optimize your campaign.

Ah, you are right.
Can you please suggest any free tracker, as I'm tight on budget.

Bemob is the only one that I can think of off the top of my head. I know they have a free account that you can use forever, if you want to. I'm just in the process of giving them a try, so can't comment yet.

There are others such as TrackingDesk, which have free options or offer a free trial. I know from experience that TrackingDesk has great support.

Not sure if Bevo is still free or not, but I've used them before and they are good.

You can check out our Resources section and search for tracking, see if you can find more. There are lots, if you do a Google search, but I have no idea if they are safe to use, or any good.

Bemob is the only one that I can think of off the top of my head. I know they have a free account that you can use forever, if you want to. I'm just in the process of giving them a try, so can't comment yet.

There are others such as TrackingDesk, which have free options or offer a free trial. I know from experience that TrackingDesk has great support.

Not sure if Bevo is still free or not, but I've used them before and they are good.

You can check out our Resources section and search for tracking, see if you can find more. There are lots, if you do a Google search, but I have no idea if they are safe to use, or any good.
Signed up with Bemob :) Lets see how it goes. :)

MI
Back