The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything $1,000 per day on clickbank

Hello I have done CPA Before and made 1k daily but now it doesnt really work anymore do u think with my experience i can do good on clickbank?

in clickbank with the hypey sales page you should always over deliver and never promise something you can't deliver!
Also replying to emails as soon as possible is a great way to lower refund rates, as most people refund because their username and password is sent to their spam folders and they want to access what they paid for asap!

in clickbank with the hypey sales page you should always over deliver and never promise something you can't deliver!
Also replying to emails as soon as possible is a great way to lower refund rates, as most people refund because their username and password is sent to their spam folders and they want to access what they paid for asap!
Thanks for the quick reply and I really appreciate your help.

clickbank shaves big time. If you make 10 sales at $50 each totaling ($500), you are guaranteed to only get paid $50. The rest goes to the devil's pocket.

i have a few questions pls
how much did u made as a clickbank vendor ?
and the time it took ?
and what niche your product belongs?

thank you

Hello! I have a confusion

What do you think of the use of Bonus pages to sell digital products?

Is it as effective at selling as getting an Email optin and marketing to it ?

I see that some vendors are offering Bonus pages on there JV site.

Have a nice day mate!!

i have a few questions pls
how much did u made as a clickbank vendor ?
and the time it took ?
and what niche your product belongs?

thank you

I have about 20+ products now, took me about a year to figure it out and have been doing it for more than 10 years now

Hello! I have a confusion

What do you think of the use of Bonus pages to sell digital products?

Is it as effective at selling as getting an Email optin and marketing to it ?

I see that some vendors are offering Bonus pages on there JV site.

Have a nice day mate!!

All marketers are different in their approach, my approach is a trial to my membership site, but to get an email nothing works best than giving them a gift/bonus/ebook or a tip

How to buy traffic from websites please?
Secondly, how to do CB+Bing or CB+Adwords?
I had tried CB+Adwords but my site wasn't approved by adwords.

Please guide.

Adwords no longer approve clickbank pages they don't like hypey sales pages lol. Seach google for the top websites or blogs on your niche then propose a monthly deal with them. For example $200 a month for a banner space then link your affiliate page there

To those sending PM's here's my list of sites

My niches are on the make money online or job sites. I tried weight loss products but only made a few sales lol. But will try again and launch a new product and see how that works :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To those sending PM's here's my list of sites

My niches are on the make money online or job sites. I tried weight loss products but only made a few sales lol. But will try again and launch a new product and see how that works :)
You have seriously shared your products that you were promoting............unbelievable!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adwords no longer approve clickbank pages they don't like hypey sales pages lol. Seach google for the top websites or blogs on your niche then propose a monthly deal with them. For example $200 a month for a banner space then link your affiliate page there
This is it? What are the chances of earning out of these $200 spent? I mean how much percent of success are there? (as per your experience)

banners
Back